Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Didn’t Snub D’banj At Ben Bruce’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Snub D’banj At Ben Bruce’s Birthday (582 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) / Toke Makinwa Dazzles At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Snub D’banj At Ben Bruce’s Birthday by Sammyashol(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don Jazzy has said he didn’t snub D’banj at Senator Ben Murray Bruce’s 60th birthday as speculated by many. The thought that D’banj had been snubbed by his former partner and producer was fueled on Saturday at Ben Bruce’s birthday and book launch when Don Jazzy didn’t come
on stage when he was invited by D’banj on stage. D’banj had invited Don Jazzy to join him on the stage at the request of the
celebrant who said his birthday wish was for the duo to perform together. In a tweet, Don Jazzy said as of the time he was being invited to the stage, he had already left the event venue and that he had already announced his retirement as an
artiste.

www.punchng.com/i-didnt-snub-dbanj-at-ben-bruces-birthday-don-jazzy/
Re: I Didn’t Snub D’banj At Ben Bruce’s Birthday by jayrock(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin end time celebrities. ;end time celebrities.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don't Known How To Woo Women Anymore / ... / Photos From Juliet Ibrahim's 30th Birthday Bash(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.