Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos (1303 Views)

Healthy Way To Get Rid Excess Fat Naturally / Healthy Way To Slim Down Fast / A Doctor's Secret To Losing The Weight And The Cellulite Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos by leilata(f): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hi people,
I've been away for a lil while but i'm back now. Just want to share a diet story with anyone who is interested in dieting. I went to italy summer 05 and i gained 8 kilos over the whole summer. when i came back to london my bf then was really glad, am a petite person and even with the 8 kilos i still looked alright just a bit too healthy, anywhos i never really worried about losing it cos everyone said i looked like a woman blablabla i had hips etc, but deep down inside of me i wasnt happy without realising it and it played a lot on my self confidence. anyways i went away this summer for three months and three weeks working and i was determined to loose the kilos and go back to my normal size. so played a lot of tennis went back to being a very active and sportive person, but the weight didnt bulge, i mean i was eating goood food that u dont get in london, but since i came back which is three weeks ago i went on a protein diet and i've lost 5 kilos, am really happy about it and i thought i'd share some tips and advice with anyone interested, i did it in a very healthy way,
Re: Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos by Analytical(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2006
Exercises are excellent ways of losing weight.  They have the added advantage of keeping you fit!

Check this out.

Happy weight-loss!
Re: Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos by Chiori(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2006
The best way to lose weight is to do it the fun and informal way. Here are some tips.

1) Don't stroll, walk as if the devil himself is behind you.
2) When you wake up in the morning, don't just climb out of bed; jump out or roll out from there to the bathroom with all your blankets on you.
3) Where you usually walked to, jog there.
4) Climb the stairs running three to four or more as you go up.
5) Place things in your room such that you cannot have them all in one spot. The idea is to get you traveling miles per day to get them.
6) Trek more often.

With these, you would find you are losing more stone than you could ever imagine.
Re: Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos by Vie(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
@leilata
I can feel you girl. i really want to go back to my slim self. Tell me more about the protein diet.
Re: Healthy Way Of Losing The Extra Kilos by eniola1310(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2007
i hear the protein diet works wonders but i also know that the protien diet gives u mouth odour and u fart a lot

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Phytodefence And Masculine Herbal Complex / The Best Herbal Healer I Have Seen In My Whole Life / Located!! Urgent: Where To Get Safety Boots/steel-toes) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.