Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,172 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Sheriff Vows To Deal With 'stubborn' Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Vows To Deal With 'stubborn' Fani-kayode (524 Views)

Sheriff Vows To Field Candidate For Edo Guber Election / Sheriff Vows To Field Candidate For Edo Guber Election / We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff Vows To Deal With 'stubborn' Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP new chairman has vowed to deal with Femi Fani-Kayode for alleging that he sponsors Boko Haram terrorists – He said that this time around, his accuser, Fani-kayode would not go scot-free – Sheriff said that he lost his blood brother to activities of Boko Haram sect wondering why anyone can accuse him of supporting the sect The newly sworn-in national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, has blasted those linking him with the resurgence of Boko Haram sect and any other form of terrorism in the north eastern part of the country. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter File photo of former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode He said no court had linked him with Boko Haram and no one had ever accused him of supporting the dreaded wondering why Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation, was smiting his name.A visible angry Sheriff vowed to deal with Fani-Kayode, saying that this time around he will not go scot-free. He said: “No one has ever accused me of supporting Boko Haram; no court of competent jurisdiction has ever linked me with Boko Haram. “I will do one thing this time round. People like Femi Fani-Kayode will not go scot-free this time round. Now that I have been given the opportunity to talk, let me say that I have nothing to do with Boko Haram.” He wondered why anyone could accuse him of sponsoring Boko Haram that killed his blood brother and even attempted to kill him for his refusal to Islamise northern Nigeria. The PDP chairman said: “They killed my brother, same mother and same father. They said they were going to kill me because I refused to allow them to Islamise northern Nigeria. “Boko Haram (members) is criminals. My friends are all over the world. The real sponsors of Boko Haram will be caught and I have nothing to do with Boko Haram. Fani-Kayode has earlier insisted that Sheriff has ties with Boko Haram terrorists and cannot lead the party. Reacting to the threat of the PDP chairman, the former aviation minister said is waiting for the action of the Sheriff adding that he is ever ready to meet the PDP chairman in the court adding that he will not waste time to expose him for who he is truly is. Fani-Kayode stressed that the era of silencing, intimidating and threating other are long over. He boasted that Sheriff will meet his match if he tried to anything untoward.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/740375-boko-haram-tie-allegation-new-pdp-chairman-vows-deal-fani-kayode.html

Re: Sheriff Vows To Deal With 'stubborn' Fani-kayode by SoNature(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
That man they just made PDP Chairman has started with threats instead of redeeming his tarnished image. What a way to be a leader!

(1) (Reply)

Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition / Mr. Deji Adeyanju-pdp And Mr. Segun-apc Rancour: The Part Nigerians Are Missing. / FG Please Bring Back Our Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.