Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) (723 Views)

Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) by tinafix: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
This tiny baby gorilla, is the first in Britain to have been delivered by caesarean section.
Prof David Cahill and Dr Aamna Ali carried out the op after mum Kera, 11, suffered life-threatening pre-eclampsia.It was feared mum and unborn baby could die if she went into labour.
Eight zoo-keepers carried the 20-stone gorilla into a clinic at the zoo after Kera was given an anaesthetic in her compound,Daily Mirror reports.
Prof Cahill, who has done 3,000 C-sections on humans, said:

“Along with having my own children, this is probably one of the biggest achievements of my life and something I will certainly never forget.”I’ve since been back to see the baby and she has fattened up quite nicely. I held her for ten minutes and that was very special.”They have an unusually strong grip and she was clinging onto my finger and
my shirt very tightly.”
http://tinaomone..com.ng/2016/02/first-baby-gorilla-delivered-by.html

Re: First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) by Baba419(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Now Caesar is ready to take over the world
Re: First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Science hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar / Absence Of Menstration In Women- Solutions that Work / Help Which Drug Can I Take To Kill My Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.