Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why (1512 Views)

Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why by Lekan111(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please why is everybody blaming YORUBAS (south west) for present Nigeria problem Buhari inability to 'perform' Is it only our votes that put him there Are we the cause for dwindling in oil price please stop calling us names are there no yorubas that voted for Goodluck even the former president did not have Good percentage from south-south where he comes from. Calling us traitor is an insult to the country unity (Traitor for voting a Nigerian like you and I)
Nigeria cannot progress if we continue to blame just ask yourself what have you done for the country. God bless Nigeria
Re: Why by JahJaa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mbok

3 Likes

Re: Why by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pls oh! I wan ask 1 question sha. If to say osinbanjo no be buhari's running mate una for vote buhari in?

10 Likes

Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
JahJaa:
Mbok
Are you trying to be funny If you are guilty just change
Re: Why by okuneddie(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
bros no mind them besides it not all yorubas that voted for the guy.....and not everyone of them think that way but some with delusional mind

1 Like

Re: Why by Movic1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
No mind them jare! Shea na we Yorubas increase dollar?
Re: Why by mauriceju2(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
but it is not today the oil started falling , since oil started falling the naira has been following the price of oil step by step until now, it is now it started falling like palm fruit bozaaaaaaa, why didnt it fall bozaaaaaaaaaaa before? it has to do with the new government policy, the foreigners has gone with all their money when the new government was indirectly telling them that the future was uncertain by delaying the appointment of ministers, APC didn't prepare for governance, they don't even have any idea of what to do now, they are now using GEJ government as a standard, copying everything he did, they have change YOUWIN program of GEJ to another name now because they are ashamed that GEJ idea is better than theirs, i'm still waiting for change, i'm still waiting for a new idea from APC in all the sectors of the economy because all i'm seeing is them following the things that GEJ did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why by JahJaa(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
am not trying to be funny Bro am just trying to say you are not making any sence Pls Go under a tree its seems the hot temperature in touching your brain and pls keep of my mention
Lekan111:
Are you trying to be funny If you are guilty just change

1 Like

Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
Pls oh! I wan ask 1 question sha. If to say osinbanjo no be buhari's running mate una for vote buhari in?
sambo was Goodluck vice in 2011 and he has more vote than Bakare and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Movic1:
No mind them jare! Shea na we Yorubas increase dollar?
i tire ooooooooooooooooo misplaced priority
Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
mauriceju2:
but it is not today the oil started falling , since oil started falling the naira has been following the price of oil step by step until now, it is now it started falling like palm fruit bozaaaaaaa, why didnt it fall bozaaaaaaaaaaa before? it has to do with the new government policy, the foreigners has gone with all their money when the new government was indirectly telling them that the future was uncertain by delaying the appointment of ministers, APC didn't prepare for governance, they don't even have any idea of what to do now, they are now using GEJ government as a standard, copying everything he did, they have change YOUWIN program of GEJ to another name now because they are ashamed that GEJ idea is better than theirs, i'm still waiting for change, i'm still waiting for a new idea from APC in all the sectors of the economy because all i'm seeing is them following the things that GEJ did
you have a point i think they are confuse too
Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
JahJaa:
am not trying to be funny Bro am just trying to say you are not making any sence Pls Go under a tree its seems the hot temperature in touching your brain and pls keep of my mention
sir don't abuse am not fighting you
Re: Why by luvmijeje(f): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP, you are too sensitive....... you can't last in politics section.
Re: Why by Ofodirinwa: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
The SW is notorious for this

They campaigned vigorously for Buhari, and betrayed him at the ballot (to a large extent).
So that if he fails they'll say they didn't vote for him, if he succeeds they'll say we put him there.

lol I'm not the first to make this assertion either
Re: Why by JahJaa(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lekan111:
sir don't abuse am not fighting you
Appologies

1 Like

Re: Why by HiddenShadow: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Ask the Zomb........if Jonathan na Yoruba say Yorubas go fit vote against am.
Yorubas plan don backfire and dem want make we keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
JahJaa:
Appologies
good evening bros i respect your maturity
Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
hmmmmmmmm
HiddenShadow:

Ask the Zomb........if Jonathan na Yoruba say Yorubas go fit vote against am.
Yorubas plan don backfire and dem want make we keep quiet.
until we stop this tribalistic politics Nigeria cannot progress why can't you vote because he is not from your Tribe is everywhere in the country

1 Like

Re: Why by JahJaa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lekan111:
good evening bros i respect your maturity
Its normal bro Goodevening to you too
Re: Why by manchy7531: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
The same way you id!0ts were blaming and abusing the igbos and Niger Deltans for voting jonathan. Infact you guys labelled us enemies of Nigeria.

You know, they say the wise ones are from the East and foolish ones from the west so i wasn't surprised why you agberos voted a clueless illiterate as your leader...

mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Why by Dedetwo(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2016
They are bunch of visionless goons.
Re: Why by M4gunners: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2016
No na me cause am.I can see ,e be like say d chanji don dey deal with Op.
Re: Why by Lekan111(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2016
manchy7531:
The same way you id!0ts were blaming and abusing the igbos and Niger Deltans for voting jonathan. Infact you guys labelled us enemies of Nigeria.

You know, they say the wise ones are from the East and foolish ones from the west so i wasn't surprised why you agberos voted a clueless illiterate as your leader...

mtchewww
you should be able to express yourself without calling millions of people idiots

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ‘boko Haram Arms Manufacturer, Gunrunner Arrested’ — SSS / Labour To Buhari: Nigeria Is Bleeding, Give Us Blueprint On Job Creation / We Have No Option Igbos In Ondo Voted For Apc Because Of Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.