Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,777 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa (50275 Views)

N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President / PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / Timi Frank May Be Expelled From APC As Disciplinary Committee Submits Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by persius555(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
A person of saraki's character must not become the president of this country. This die hard attitude is a sign of desperado.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by Famofamo: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Darammliveth:
It's only in here in naija we celebrate thief like Bukola Saraki.. Come to ilorin, kwara state and know what am talking about. Advertising him on air(radio) is just too annoying.. This country is a joke!
bukola saraki omo wa ni....

#sarakimustgo
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by Famofamo: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
okuneddie:
Na them sabi.........All I Know is that I Need a Good JOB!!!
to hav a good job,one need to hav good leader/representativ who can sacrefies al in dia domain to pave way for unborn generation unlike those of #STOMACHINFRASTRUCTURE
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Saraki must Go...

Osusu Must Flow

Stop your jardon and don't include my hometown in this mess.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by guyu: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
tinubu @ work
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by afonjay: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Saraki leave dat place 4 them n enjoy d inherented money frm ur father. Go n face ur. Saragi rice farming. U said ( saraki ) dat dis is where u got d money. OLE omo ile alfa ni agbaji to njale.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by Aremuagan144(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
urboy1:
Idiots..loool.. Saraki is going nowhere...lol..

U know know wat u r saying if u know d way dey swindle kwara state but saraki gbemi and dere family u wil hate him...

Saraki must go
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Darammliveth:
It's only in here in naija we celebrate thief like Bukola Saraki.. Come to ilorin, kwara state and know what am talking about. Advertising him on air(radio) is just too annoying.. This country is a joke!

It is highly unfortunate that u called ur Country a joke.Just because of an advert in one State and regarding one individual.I live in Ilorin and I hear the advert everyday just like many Kwarans.We have shown the Kwara elite how we feel via the youths actions at the Eid prayer ground and some guys are still in detention as a result of this.It is even more shameful that someone like u is casting slurr on ur country under a guise which killed 3 million Igbos and large number of non Igbos.I hope u will stop this madness before it is too late.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Aremuagan144:

U know know wat u r saying if u know d way dey swindle kwara state but saraki gbemi and dere family u wil hate him...

Saraki must go

I will not be surprised if in 3 years and some months time,the same Saraki still dictates the Political tune d State.The fact is,Saraki has the support of a large portion of Emirate people.I know what I am saying,ile loke is just 5mins walk to my place at onikanga GRA.Until we are able to disband the worthless old men and women who go to ile loke ti collect pitance,Saraki dynasty will survive.Are you aware that kewu was inscribed on a live Elephant and it was later buried alive.U people outside Kwara have no idea who u ate dealing with.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Famofamo:

to hav a good job,one need to hav good leader/representativ who can sacrefies al in dia domain to pave way for unborn generation unlike those of #STOMACHINFRASTRUCTURE

Going by ur statement,one will rightly conclude that non of the Current Senators and Reps are qualified to be there.They all give out stomach infastructure.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2016
persius555:
A person of saraki's character must not become the president of this country. This die hard attitude is a sign of desperado.

I disagree with u.If not that he is corrupt,selfish and greedy,this is the type of resolute men that can salvage this Nation.It is my prayer that PMB will be resolute and,unflinching.The dollar shortage and other problems are manifestations of how far we have been shortchanged by some of our past leaders and officials.They must be made to oay dearly for their crimes
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:43am On Feb 24, 2016
guyu:
tinubu @ work

The Bible says he that digs a pit for his adversary will end up being caught up in it.Tinubu or not,I believe God is now out to dethrone all the Politicians that has taken his place in Nigeria.Tinubu should also watch out.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 3:55am On Feb 24, 2016
kulikuli26:
These people should continue to protest from now till eternity, Saraki is innocent until proven guilty by the highest court in the land. They can sponsor as many protests as they like, Saraki remains the Senate President until court decides otherwise.

That my friend is our problem in this Country.It is easy to convict a man who stole #2000,but it is impossible to have this Politician convictedin Court.James Ibori was discharged and acquited by a Nigerian Court.Only for him to be miraculously convicted in the UK.Buruji Kashmu is a wanted man in the U.S,but we made him a Senator.We have a deeply rooted values problem in Nigeria,and it is all our faults.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by jonnieoneng: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2016
lukumanbabatund:
Marafa is obviously out of personal interest is blackmailing the 8th Senate using
all available arsenal within his reach. He wants Ndume's seat as the Senate
leader but knows that is impossible with Saraki still on seat as the chairman of NASS, hence, resorts to painting Saraki in the negative. This is impunity and should be
discouraged and punished accordingly. If he is tired of being a Senator,
let him go home. Simple.

U are reading between the lines bro and I like that.Marafa as a person is likely to be worse than Saraki and Ndume put together.We must support him if indeed they can prove Saraki's guilt but we must oppose him when he comes lobbying for position we must reject him.All the Senators need to defend themselves at the C.C.T.There after,he too must come and defend any corruption he charges he his facing

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin
NgwalandAbia:

Stop your jardon and don't include my hometown in this mess.
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin
IYANGBALI:
your madness don come back abi?foolish girl tongue
Re: Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
grin
you don see your menses for last month?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.