Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos (25783 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) / Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Islie: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
I Warned My Slain Husband Against Going Out, Says Widow (photo)

Widow of a slain commercial motorcyclist aka Okada rider Monsuru Fowotade Alapini, has said she advised her husband against going out that fateful day.

Alapini was stabbed on the chest by some suspected cultists in Oworonsoki, Lagos, on Valentine’s Day and died on his way to Gbagada General Hospital.

The widow, Damilola said her late husband complained of hunger on returning home, adding that after eating he went out against her advice.

Damilola said: “We were together at home in the evening of February 14 around 6pm. He just returned from work where he went to supply sand and said he wanted to take a shower; so I helped him take a bucket of water to the bathroom. Later, he said he was hungry and we sent someone to buy beans and bread. After eating, he said the food did not satisfy him and that he would go and get beans from a woman that sells it downstairs.

“I told him not to go because I had a dream that some people were fighting him before he came in that evening. He said he was not going out, that he was just going downstairs.

“Later, I heard he went towards the place he works because some people wanted to open a hotel there. I also heard that a woman who owns a shop around that place told him to wait for her there but someone called him on the phone.

“Someone had also called him on Saturday morning when he was at home and when I asked him who the person was, he said the person was one of his friends. When I asked which of his friends, he said it was Ganiyu. Ganiyu works with Sondoko. I told him not to go.

“That Sunday night, I was inside watching a movie. I just stepped out to the balcony when I heard noise that he has been killed. That was around 7pm.

“I was told that the child of one of those that killed him was celebrating his birthday that day. He went to the birthday because his friend called him and when he got there, the Sondoko guys sent a little boy to tell him to get up from the chair. He told the boy that he did not meet anyone when he sat there and the men immediately surrounded him.

The person that stabbed him came from behind and stabbed him in the chest.

“They took him to a medical centre but he was rejected and they took him to Gbagada General Hospital. He died before they got to Gbagada.”

A distraught Damilola described her husband as an easy going person, saying: “He is someone who does not fight and abhors violence. I don’t think anything has linked him with those men before. The only thing I know is that his younger brother was attacked by Sondoko’s men last year
. Likewise, his elder sister was once beaten mercilessly and her shop was demolished.”

She called on government to bring her husband’s killer to justice, saying her husband did not have any relationship with the Oloworo of Oworonshoki, Oba Bashiru Saliu, and Balogun of Oworonshoki Alhaji Mustapha Ajisegiri, who are quarrelling over the stool.

Also yesterday Ajisegiri denied that he and Oba Saliu were behind the fracas that led to Alapini’s death and the destruction of properties worth millions of naira.

He urged the police to bring the perpetrators to book.

Last weekend, Commissioner of Police Fatai Owoseni claimed that Alapini was killed during a clash between some thugs known to the monarch and Ajisegiri.

Denying the allegation while briefing reporters at his residence, Ajisegiri said he knew nothing about the clash.
Ajisegiri, 78, confirmed that he and the monarch were quarrelling over the stool, adding that the matter is in the court.

He said he was not in Lagos during the fracas, adding: “I travelled to treat myself in Abeokuta, so I wonder why I should be mentioned as one of the sponsors of the violence that I knew nothing about”.

http://thenationonlineng.net/warned-slain-husband-going-says-widow/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Last2comment(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
I will never forget that party in school, one year1 boy told me to stand up from chair I was sitting on. How can year1 tell final year to stand up from chair. I opened my mouth to give him warning but na something just hold me and I stood up and shifted jejely. You won't believe how that boy and him gang take kill two other students that very night...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nice one lucifer, nice one..

shey you have killed him now? what did you now gain?

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
I will never forget that party in school, one year1 boy told me to stand up from chair I was sitting on. How can year1 tell final year to stand up from chair. I opened my mouth to give him warning but na something just hold me and I stood up and shifted jejely. You won't believe how that boy and him gang take kill two other students that very night...

You be yoruba boy?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
The husband was hungry and the wife didn't care to prepare food for him at home?

Pfft!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by amunkita(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
End time couple...
Ur husband comes back home hungry, only for you to send someone to buy beans nd bread that would not satisfy him.

Come oo woman, re u a furniture
If nah so wife be make i cucuma marry Arusi Apiripi...

If same cult group dealt with his brother and sister months back, then the story is far from the truth..

Well RIP Blacky...

7 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
cry
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Smellingmouth: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smh
See as him eyes dey red like Hell fire..
This dude na confirm cultist
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
R.I.P to him.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by lankieman: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
We ve got but 1 life to live.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by SPG4U(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
the new valentine, he died for love
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its obvious dude above me didn't read the story at all. My man was murdered same day a child is born, that's just the life cycle for being human on earth.

RIP to the deceased

Double whooping to dude above me.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
DDeliverer:

You be yoruba boy?
funny!

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by theunnamed: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
DDeliverer:
Nice one lucifer, nice one..

shey you have killed him now? what did you now gain?

His soul human, his soul angry angry angry

Hahahahahahah hahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
sun re o ore
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by kilokeys(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:

How about u stabbing him in his chest when he asked you to stand..

U could have saved two innocent lives that died that day..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Noblebrown7(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Val Val Val!!!
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by GoldenJAT(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
D truth shall prevail
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by M4gunners: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Government is doing enough when it comes to security in Nigeria generally. RIP Bro.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by yapapa: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
something similar happened to me to years back..but na my frnd convinced me to drop d chair..fast forward to 2days later..the chair dude was shot dead by another group..I was like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
amunkita:
If nah so wife be make i cucuma marry Arusi Apiripi...
Which one be Arusi Apiripi ?
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by rahman3853(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
I may be wrong but this couple don't look simple, non violent, nor troublesome, to me, when u know someone is a cultist and asked u to stand up, me na sharp sharp I go stand up o, if tell him sorry sir. Yoruba ppl will say kneeling to a dwarf doesn't reduce our hieght. There is a better chance the Late will still be alive if he had done this. And the wife, u are failing in ur duty. All day ur husbby went to work only to come back home to eat food vendor's meal. That's so appalling. Had it been there was food and he ate, chances are there that he would pick that call before u and u would have been able to dissuade him from going after the call. Bt the deed is gone and lesson to learn be the ones with wisdom. RIP to the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by amunkita(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Which one be Arusi Apiripi ?

Carved Image..
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
One of the reasons i dont go to party. Dont even like partying. If u invite me to ur party and believe i'll come. U're on ur own.

When i want to do mine. I wont even invite u cos i prefer small get together.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
The husband was hungry and the wife didn't care to prepare food for him at home?

Pfft!

On a valentine day. This is real end time wife. Mama put on Feb. 14. Hmmm! You marry, wahala. You no marry, wahala. angry
Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by seangy4konji: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rip to the dead.

Na dead dead people just full this year. May death not be our portion oo

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:

How about u stabbing him in his chest when he asked you to stand..

U could have saved two innocent lives that died that day..

True talk! Only say him blood for dey him head by now. I know say they never born that person sha. Ekosodin! Ekosodin!! Ekosodin!!! Where face dey fear face. Na joke o! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Declared Wanted By Modibbo Adama University Over N30m Scam (Pic) / Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / Immigration Officers Beat Driver In Dopemu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.