Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (30670 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / Check Out This Job Scammers In Rivers State / New Way Job Scammers Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Mariecakes(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
hehehehhahahaha lmao
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2016
nanauju:
grin you actually asked them the amount to bring
Scammers can be so desperate ehn

Yes I did....... I already knew they usually ask for money for registration and other thing(so I saw on naira land post)

I said to myself; I must confirm it if its really true

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by dammy222(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Lols..... nice one op.
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by nanauju(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Yes I did....... I already knew they usually ask for money for registration and other thing(so I saw on naira land post)

I said to myself; I must confirm it if its really true
grin
God will not allow us fall into their trap
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by bigtt76(f): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2016
LOL ....you for let them wait till around 10pm naaa grin

luvlyADESUWA:
They waited at the park ohhhhhhh till 8:40 pm..... Then they called my number again and I told them I am sleeping........in Benin city; that they shouldn't disturb me....
My fellow NL members.....

I scammed them oh....
Them think say na only them sabi scam person....
Huuuiiiii

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Peckygirl(f): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
They waited at the park ohhhhhhh till 8:40 pm..... Then they called my number again and I told them I am sleeping........in Benin city; that they shouldn't disturb me....

I scammed them oh....
Huuuiiiii

Hahahahahahaha...I can't stop laughing. You too funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

I scammed them oh....
Huuuiiiii

lols! Real scamming! U wasted their time too and that was a payback! Thanks for that! U don ''revenge'' for us be that grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by 4nobody4every1: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

I scammed them oh....
Huuuiiiii
......hahaha cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Kgdavid(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol. More like how you pranked the scammers. This one no be scam now...

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by wyqay: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by rita25(f): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
U FOR TELL THEM TO SEND U RECHARGE CARD AS WHERE YOU DEY U DNT KNOW AND NEED AIRTIME COS U WANT TO BUY BUT CNT AND UR INTERNET IS DWN grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by viktor01(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
can't stop laughing, their mind don been dey drink fanta

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by viktor01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
DaPhilosopher:

lols! Real scamming! U wasted their time too and that was a payback! Thanks for that! U don ''revenge'' for us be that grin grin grin grin

lol, e be like say their hand don meet u before.

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by goodlifehyd(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by amtaken(f): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahaha well done!
luvlyADESUWA:
There are some set of jobless people who think the only way they can survive is to scam us, all in the name of job recruitment.

I got an interview invite from a recruitment agent to come to 161 onipanu, Lagos state. I was very happy. But b4 going, I decided to Google the address; hmmmmmmm......thank God for NL, comments in NLsaid its fake.

I decide to call them, iI told them I will be coming the next morning; I told them I would like to know if I would be needing any money from me so I can collect it from my parents at once, that I really need the job. They told me the only money I need to bring is #11,000 for training.

The person who spoke with me was very please at d conversation.

First thing in the morning, they called me, I told them I just left d house. They wasted their credit over 30minutes on fone with me oh.

They kept on calling me in two hours interval. Finally I told them I am now in Lagos at about 7:30pm......they have to come and wait for me at d park.....

They called me that they are already at d park
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by BUSHHUNTER: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin@ i was sleeping in Benin City, ok that part cracked me up and the entire thing was really funny, i have come to learn that in order to be very smart in Lagos, easy ways of getting these scammers, they usually seem happier and more determined to call you no matter how many times they have to burn credit once they noticed you are gullible and sound interested....

I once sacrificed 1k to verify the scammers in the Phone section of OLX, i noticed they all have their address as Apapa or Ikeja and after calling about 10 different numbers for one Bb Z30 which was being sold on the site at 25k, a phone that goes for around 50k back then, i was so surprised they all gave you two options payment on delivery or you come pick it up, the catch is knowing you would pick payment on delivery, once you do, they call you to tell you they would be bringing it the next day or same day if you call early, then they tell you one Mr X would call you, he is the driver, after a while Mr X calls, does all the pleasantries asks you if this is the 1st time buying from them, says they are very reliable and have been in the business for long, bla, bla, bla and then you are asked to pay 1k upfront fee to a G.T.B account so they know you are serious as a lot of people already requested the phone and it is refundable, just hold your teller and once they get there with the package, your 1k would be resolved, after noticing about 10 different people saying the same thing.

I was so curious to understand how these guys operate so one day i paid 1k ( i knew it sara money) after i paid the main person calls to confirm after about 30 mins, driver calls to say, oga i am now close but the thing be say, i have a lot of people to supply so in order to have yours delivered 1st, just go and pay the full money and hold your teller, once i confirm i would drive to you 1st and supply your package, that as i am talking to you, 3 people have paid the full fee so i have to see them then you, oga no worry just pay then i go bring your package, fast fast, i was just laughing s they kept calling to confirm if i had gone to pay, both the scammer seller and the driver, i checked the numbers out online, nothing, checked the drivers name, it was one guy from benin city who resides in lag, after about 3 hours of stalling, i told them, i dashed them the 1k but i have their details and know their pattern, i would report them soon if they continue/

The main guy cut me off, i knew he would block my number but i was happy i finally understood them, most phones, pc and teck sellers on WWW.OLX.COM and WWW.JIJI.COM are scammers, in fact it seems a lot of young guys are seriously into this business, they just sit somewhere and think of a easy way to make cash and they start scamming people, guys and babes be very careful, some of them are among us here on nairaland, reading posts and replying and joking and mingling nicely but you have no idea what they do, we all meet up in church but you would never guess they are scammers, regular guys like most of us.

lol. jiji.com... olx.com ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by avurlerby(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
161 onipanu, Lagos state? GNLD people

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by kceewhyte(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mariecakes:
hehehehhahahaha lmao
I like that cake grin
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by meforyou1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kookny:
kikikiā€¦ this OP sef.

Again, how are you sure they were at the park waiting?
if those thieves tell u they are waiting at the park, be rest assured that they are saying the truth.
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
nanauju:

grin
God will not allow us fall into their trap

Amen ohhhh
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by number75(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
double wahalla for scammers
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
You Bleep up... How Sure are u dat they went to the park? U try small... U would have consulted senior brothers in NL

1 Like

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
When u told them that u were sleeping, wetin come b their final reactions / responses?

2 Likes

Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Maximus85(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

I scammed them oh....
Huuuiiiii

Oooomo, you're sooooo mean. But it serves them right.
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Mariecakes(f): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
kceewhyte:
I like that cake grin
oya come pay for it naa cheesy
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by kceewhyte(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mariecakes:
oya come pay for it naa cheesy
give me taste first
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by infotainment(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
There are some set of jobless people who think the only way they can survive is to scam us, all in the name of job recruitment.

I got an interview invite from a recruitment agent to come to 161 onipanu, Lagos state. I was very happy. But b4 going, I decided to Google the address; hmmmmmmm......thank God for NL, comments in NLsaid its fake.

I decide to call them, iI told them I will be coming the next morning; I told them I would like to know if I would be needing any money from me so I can collect it from my parents at once, that I really need the job. They told me the only money I need to bring is #11,000 for training.

The person who spoke with me was very please at d conversation.

First thing in the morning, they called me, I told them I just left d house. They wasted their credit over 30minutes on fone with me oh.

They kept on calling me in two hours interval. Finally I told them I am now in Lagos at about 7:30pm......they have to come and wait for me at d park.....

They called me that they are already at d park
2ce I have gotten interview notice at the same address but I ignored them.
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
u funny oooo u remind me of gals after dey get a free ride down d alley later ended up at a nice evening ranch styled bar close to the ocean nice meal and natures own cool breeze..then later to a well conditioned suite for 2..meanwhile on the drive home u requested for nice romance songs in my car which were flashing green lights all over even to a eunoch..knowing fully well dat the mood was right ,only for u to ask me WHAT U WERE DOING IN MA ROOM OR WAT DO I WANT FROM U?DO U WANT ME TO TOAST U NOW OR TELL U I JUST WANT U TO SEE HOW I SPEND MY EVENINGS?lol
Idydarling:

grin grin grin grin
how if I may ask?
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Idydarling(f): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
nani212:
hehehe. Lets wait and see
it won't work bro, sorry.
Re: How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
you did not collect anything from them na http://gistmaniac.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.