Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I'm In Love With A Guy Who Lives Abroad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm In Love With A Guy Who Lives Abroad (393 Views)

Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / 10 Extremely Rich Nigerian Billionaires Who Lives In Banana Island / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Guy Who Lives Abroad by olly12: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
A lady wrote a letter to E.Jean (Dare Dollface)about her new found love,they have only be together for a month,poor her... Read the letter below
""" What are my rights under international law? I am a Nigerian but live in the States. He lives in Zurich. We had a one-month intense foreign affair via e-mail. Then he came, he stayed, we loved! He's brilliant, gorgeous, very successful, and he adores me. We still talk three times a week and text four times a day. In the beginning, we were talking about moving together to New York, but now, not so much. I'm a firm believer in "no rules" when it comes to love, but I want a plan. Marriage is not a priority, but I do want to be with him. I don't feel comfortable asking, "What's going to happen in the next year?" I want to believe he's not making me feel that I can't ask, but I think I know better.Though we've only been in the same vicinity for a month total, I've got something special here. Can I ask him when we're pulling out the troops?—Dare I Want More?""""
See the reply of E.Jean (Dare Dollface)to her letter below
http://xpressfashionstyles..ae/2016/02/im-in-love-with-guy-that-stays-abroad.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 2 / Blacksatino Shares ''bridal Inspired'' Photos With 226 Makeovers / The 88th Annual Academy (oscar) Award Winners / Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.