Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed (17038 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Many Killed As Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by blazer234: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
If you ask me, I will say nigerians should be allowed to possess gun and defend themselves. Police and army are as useless as they come. Expecing protection from them is like expecting bubu not to travel up to 50 times before this year ends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
only if David's hand is clean grin grin

MansaMoussa:
David Mark......redeem the mandate given to you on saturday.....Send Arms to your people to defend themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by PreyingMantis(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
wailers will soon call for Buhari's head now.
Why won't Wailers call Buhari? Should I call my father? Whose responsibility is it to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians? He has unleashed his armed militia on the South and they're on the rampage as we speak. Has it ever occurred to you that Buhari has never opened his mouth to say anything about these marauding Fulani harbingers of death?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why the government silent about this fulani clashes? Are these guys/animals above the law.

We voted change to stop this nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by PreyingMantis(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
What d hell is wrong with these people Mtcheww.
Is this your final answer? They're killing your people and all you can do is hiss

My goodness me!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by mamawin(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
alcmene:
Buhari is a curse on Nigeria and curses are bound to follow him around till 2019.

Just watch the level of drought going to happen in the north this year, it will be unprecedented in the history of this country.

God is angry with all those that installed presIDIOT Buhari
prophet of doom!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by mamawin(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
alcmene:
Buhari is a curse on Nigeria and curses are bound to follow him around till 2019.

Just watch the level of drought going to happen in the north this year, it will be unprecedented in the history of this country.

God is angry with all those that installed presIDIOT Buhari
prophet of doom!! why wait till now, all yr fellow prophets did their own in January. Instead of us all to join hands and pray 4 guidance for both leaders nd followers, mtcheeeew. As for me and my households, we shall witness no drought o, somebody shout amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by PreyingMantis(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Obiagelli:
Why the government silent about this fulani clashes? Are these guys/animals above the law.

We voted change to stop this nonsense
There's no positive change. The change we're experiencing presently is on the reverse gear.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
I hope my friend long John hav vacate the vicinity
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The government should swing into action immediately.
THAT IS WHEM THE GOVERNMENT WILL FOLD THEIR HANDS AND SAY THEY ARE MAKING PEACE MOVES
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Bonapart(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
May God save Agatu my people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by justmenoni: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
You wouldn't say this if any of your families were part of the victims

quote author=OnankpaBa post=43184603]wailers will soon call for Buhari's head now.[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Austin4lif: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
the look for fulani trouble they should face it. Buhari is not be blamed but Gowon. This is jihad, I wonder why pple blame Buhari is it becos there is mohd in his name?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by guywitzerogal(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari's people again?!... Just imagine, two hundred innocent lives wasted, while buhari is there chewing gworo.

If the people should retaliate now, He will send soldiers to murder them.

Benue people, Stand up now or y'all will be endangered.

^^ I believe they are following Ahmadu Bello's instructions.
buhari s nt around don't worry I will send lie Mohammad to him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by erico2k2(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Is he not the CSO of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Krismart(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Who else's head should we call for, yours? He is d commander in chief of the armed forces and he has not done anything to curb d activities of these Fulani's who has been killing lots of people for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by condralbede(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
D D shld come and caution his ppl.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by chesterlee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Omenka right now looking out for Fulani cattle rearers!!! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Nellybii: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari's people again?!... Just imagine, two hundred innocent lives wasted, while buhari is there chewing gworo.

Please kindly reference the source of your qoute of Sir Bello properly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Tpave(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
These people is not different from Boko Haram and for God's sake, how do they get armed with sofisticated Weapons?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by onunwa21(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Baba Brothers.....nothing d happen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by arabbunkum: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari decimated the Shites in their numbers for no just reason but prefers to look away when his brothers sack villages and commit all manner of crimes.
I'm not surprised. In fact, I expect more horror from the Fulani herdsmen till 2019. Yes, Benue people should enjoy their 'change' till then.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by shamecurls(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Buhari must have given them access to the amoury

Wailer sighted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by lomprico(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Will they call for gej's own before?
Who is d commander in chief? Okponu!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by SeverusSnape(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nellybii:

Please kindly reference the source of your qoute of Sir Bello properly.
He made that statement in late fifties or early sixties. There was no Internet then, But he made the statement and other controversial ones too. Google it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by iheneme(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
If that number of people were killed in Europe or elsewhere our leaders, including the ibi-bearing Bubu would be falling on themselves for an opportunity to commiserate with the affected country. But unfortunately here we are; nobody gives a hoot if we all die!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by dokiOloye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
OnankpaBa:
So U don't know Buhari is d life patron of d Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association wc is d umbrella body of d herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by mynd1(f): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Is this your final answer? They're killing your people and all you can do is hiss

My goodness me!
what do u want me to do? Didn't I condemn it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by dokiOloye(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
arabbunkum:
Buhari decimated the Shites in their numbers for no just reason but prefers to look away when his brothers sack villages and commit all manner of crimes.
I'm not surprised. In fact, I expect more horror from the Fulani herdsmen till 2019. Yes, Benue people should enjoy their 'change' till then.
Shebi Buhari won GEJ in Benue in spite of d fact that Buhari's brothers who he is their life patron has been killing them since time immemorial?
They shld enjoy their change joor.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by jamesibor: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Na wa o.....and e be like na Omenka village be this.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by Litmus: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigeria is a nation of warriors, stop complaining and fight back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed by mulattoclaro(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
The middle belt are their own problems. What stops them from taking arms and defending themselves?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku / Odds Against Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.