Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Confession A Nigerian Freemason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession A Nigerian Freemason (1563 Views)

Benny Hinn Holy Spirit Engineered Confession A Sign Of The Times / 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! / Confession A Nigerian Freemason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession A Nigerian Freemason by oguchesam: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
I write this short article to correct the misconception about Nigerian freemasons and I will try my best to illustrate the exact picture also to educate anticipating masons and guide them through the right path. But I must confess, because of the secrecy involved I can only go a great extent, then keep the rest for sake of loyalty.
I join the youth chapter of freemasonry or should I say I we created it first in Nigeria De molay, 7 young men with the help of an elderly family friend, our number later grew to eleven, then I was in 200 level, all members were science students and we preserve our course, we hard great core values and serve our school and the community at large, we all graduated with good grades.
MY INITIATION: Coming into the larger society and to graduate into freemasonry I have to be a good man, employed and of course a full grown adult, we were all welcomed and accepted though at different time, date and lodge. To become a freemason you must first of all apply for a PETITION which will be reviewed and investigated, this could take quite some time, though in my case it was quite easy largely because of experience and connection.
On the night of initiation you will be carried into the lodge blind folded then a vote will be cast if it goes against you, you will be rejected and worked out blind folded this is to preserve the secrecy of the organization if you were successful you will proceed to oath taking and other rituals.
Now it breaks my heart to see people making false claims about freemasons in Nigeria, this is mostly because of what they watch in movies created by NOLLYWOOD they think it is as they watch in those occult movies.
BLOOD SACRIFICE Most anticipating masons ask me if there are blood sacrifices during initiation. Because that is what they were told, people there are no such thing, just like in any secret society, you must take oath of secrecy and service, no animal or human sacrifice.
WHAT WE DO Brotherly love is our watch word, we serve the community where we are dwell through philanthropy, the essence of freemasonry is to build you into a perfect man, as you move from 1 degree to 33 degree you master the craft. This what enjoy the most moving up the ladder, is very interesting.
HOW TO BECOME it breaks my heart to see fraudster posting online and putting up blogs and websites to recruit members please be warned, there is this website I wrote against it is www.nigeriafreemason.com it is no longer functional now there are many others similar to it. Be warned true FREEMASONS DO NOT SOLICIT FOR MEMBERS those blogs are put up by fraudster, the only way you can belong is to know a freemason ‘2B1ASK1’ masons do not really hide, just find a way to approach one if you are truly interested. Why do fraudster solicit you join? Because they want your money. Now let me make something clear to you all, do not send money to anyone claiming to be a freemason, all payment is made in a lodge to the treasurer and in most lodges if your petition fails, your money is refunded immediately, though this rule varies from lodge to lodge.
FREEMASONS CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD HOW TRUE? The truth will scare you, the answer is true! Though not as the media has been advertising it, the Good God in the book of Isa 60 promised a specific of people, the ‘righteous’ the wealth and power of all the earth, this is what every freemason thrive to be – a perfect man, and the craft you learn here will usher you into accessing all the goodness in the land.
FREEMASONS ARE SATANIST? I can only explain to the extent of which I know, there is a saying in every 12 there must be a Judas, just as there are Satanist in churches, it could be possible that in some of lodges in other parts of the world bad people has infiltrate, let me stop before I write too much, you can email me if you want more details thelaw111@gmail.com you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Confession A Nigerian Freemason by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
oguchesam:
I write this short article to correct the misconception about Nigerian freemasons and I will try my best to illustrate the exact picture also to educate anticipating masons and guide them through the right path. But I must confess, because of the secrecy involved I can only go a great extent, then keep the rest for sake of loyalty.
I join the youth chapter of freemasonry or should I say I we created it first in Nigeria De molay, 7 young men with the help of an elderly family friend, our number later grew to eleven, then I was in 200 level, all members were science students and we preserve our course, we hard great core values and serve our school and the community at large, we all graduated with good grades.
MY INITIATION: Coming into the larger society and to graduate into freemasonry I have to be a good man, employed and of course a full grown adult, we were all welcomed and accepted though at different time, date and lodge. To become a freemason you must first of all apply for a PETITION which will be reviewed and investigated, this could take quite some time, though in my case it was quite easy largely because of experience and connection.
On the night of initiation you will be carried into the lodge blind folded then a vote will be cast if it goes against you, you will be rejected and worked out blind folded this is to preserve the secrecy of the organization if you were successful you will proceed to oath taking and other rituals.
Now it breaks my heart to see people making false claims about freemasons in Nigeria, this is mostly because of what they watch in movies created by NOLLYWOOD they think it is as they watch in those occult movies.
BLOOD SACRIFICE Most anticipating masons ask me if there are blood sacrifices during initiation. Because that is what they were told, people there are no such thing, just like in any secret society, you must take oath of secrecy and service, no animal or human sacrifice.
WHAT WE DO Brotherly love is our watch word, we serve the community where we are dwell through philanthropy, the essence of freemasonry is to build you into a perfect man, as you move from 1 degree to 33 degree you master the craft. This what enjoy the most moving up the ladder, is very interesting.
HOW TO BECOME it breaks my heart to see fraudster posting online and putting up blogs and websites to recruit members please be warned, there is this website I wrote against it is www.nigeriafreemason.com it is no longer functional now there are many others similar to it. Be warned true FREEMASONS DO NOT SOLICIT FOR MEMBERS those blogs are put up by fraudster, the only way you can belong is to know a freemason ‘2B1ASK1’ masons do not really hide, just find a way to approach one if you are truly interested. Why do fraudster solicit you join? Because they want your money. Now let me make something clear to you all, do not send money to anyone claiming to be a freemason, all payment is made in a lodge to the treasurer and in most lodges if your petition fails, your money is refunded immediately, though this rule varies from lodge to lodge.
FREEMASONS CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD HOW TRUE? The truth will scare you, the answer is true! Though not as the media has been advertising it, the Good God in the book of Isa 60 promised a specific of people, the ‘righteous’ the wealth and power of all the earth, this is what every freemason thrive to be – a perfect man, and the craft you learn here will usher you into accessing all the goodness in the land.
FREEMASONS ARE SATANIST? I can only explain to the extent of which I know, there is a saying in every 12 there must be a Judas, just as there are Satanist in churches, it could be possible that in some of lodges in other parts of the world bad people has infiltrate, let me stop before I write too much, you can email me if you want more details thelaw111@gmail.com you are welcome
What do you mean by perfecting of craft?

Are the country chapters independent (finance, practice, brecruitment) from other countries' chapters?

Is a photo of the inside of your lodge too much to ask?
Re: Confession A Nigerian Freemason by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Confession A Nigerian Freemason by waldigit: 5:17am On Feb 24, 2016
oguchesam:

My advice. Give your life to Christ and stop merry go rounding. Get Peace.

1 Like

Re: Confession A Nigerian Freemason by PETUK(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

What do you mean by perfecting of craft?

Are the country chapters independent (finance, practice, brecruitment) from other countries' chapters?

Is a photo of the inside of your lodge too much to ask?
yes lodge photos are way too much to ask

(1) (Reply)

The Theist/Atheist Dilemma / What They Have Not Told You About The Rosary / The Relationship Between Muhammad And Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.