Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

If You Are Yet To Be Told - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Yet To Be Told (309 Views)

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / A Secret About Sunday Worship You Won't Be Told By Your Pastors. / I May Be Banned After This, But Truth Must Be Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Yet To Be Told by genuineone: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
If you are yet to be told, By the unending Grace of God, I would like to let you know that all you need is JESUS. It can't be gainsaid that unpleasant and unfortunate news are lingering everywhere across the globe. In order not to be a partaker of all forms of misfortune on earth, you ought to give the totality of your life to JESUS today and you will be amazed at the positive transformation. It is however worthy to note that JESUS loves you and He will continue to love you.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of March 2016 / Mother Teresa To Be Made A Saint, Pope Francis Announces / Big Question Of Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.