Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? (1227 Views)

Am I An Evil Person? / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by uniquemind: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
At all, this story is very much like a very bad dream , but when u feel the pains through the 3 yrs dat she felt it, i wonder if she is really like everyone else with so much patience and loss of action. This in deed is a very long story, of emotional,psycological, physical abuse of someone very close to me.It hurts me badly and i feel like i wld ave handled it differently, but my cuz is a very cool, patient and good hearted person, she doesn't deserve such pain, but recently, i found out dat she wasn't really exactly stupid for being taken forgranted after all, but am not sure if she can really handle things herself cos of her nature, dats why i need pples advice as am the only person she confines and want to make sure dat i support her and give her my opinion but mine is not enof dats why here, to ask of other pples opinion
In a nutshell, My cuzin's hubby has been cheating on her since they both got married. (5)yrs now, he condems her by giving stupid excuses for his lack of respect for her and thier marriage, the worst part is dat he acts like a responsible man to other pple but conceals his evil nature at home, it takes someone who is stays in the same house with them and who is sensitive to know dat things are not what it appears to be,
they dont stay in the same room, sent her out cos he claims he wants his privacy/he locks his door even while taking his bath or in the sitting room
he doesn't eat her meals, brings in meals from his sluts
he doesn't touch her, claims fatique and other stupid reasons
he gives her abnormal rules to live by
he lies on her
he chats with his g/friends in front of her on the computer and phone/ on 2 occassions she has been called by them to insuilt her
He always boast to her dat noone wld believe her, cos his words wld be against hers, which is true
he recently beat her cos she managed to confront him when he tried setting her up dat she is the one cheating on him, yet he swore to pple dat he never touched her, this got her really scared cos she feels dat he maybe planing to kill her and noone wld believe
what he doesn't know is dat she has been keeping evidence of things he has been doing to her in the past 3 yrs,
to me this man has no remorse and with each passing confrontation ,he goes back to his action after his wife forgives him and try hard to be perfect, he improves by making sure dat he dates majorly married women so dat no one wld believe his wife.
I BELIEVE THE MAN IS CURSED AND NEEDS HELP, BUT HW CAN U HELP SOMEONE DAT FAILS TO BE REMORSE ORTRUTHFUL?
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by mamagee3(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
You slap away the evil entity from him. grin
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
hope she has good qualifications for future employment.

Dont know how long they can live like cat and mouse.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by kok(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
the bible didnt used the word "run" or "slap", it says FLEE, LOL and fleeeeeeeeeeee I will! cheesy
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by dean2725: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ poster
are you sure ur cousin has not done something bad to hurt him in the past. sometime will hurt people without knowing it and it can be worse if the victim doesnt open up. however, if this is not the case, it i suggest u tell ur cousin to go spiritual. go to pastor or something and let her talk to God on her own personally. that still fail??. . .then she needs not only run but flee. marriage is to enjoy not to endure, even if there is need to endure, i think 5yrs can be too much without any sight of changes in future.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by noetic2: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
be right back.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by sistawoman: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
Just following the thread.

I dont live in Nigeria and dont understand life there enough to comment.

But I tell you what hubby and I were talking about this today.

And I am sorry for my sistas in Nigeria.  It breaks my heart what yall have to endure from your men.  And what they get away with or try to.

But funny enough us sistas here in the states have to take alot of crap from our guys.

I guess it does not matter where the man comes from if he is evil he is evil.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by uniquemind: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
tpia.:

hope she has good qualifications for future employment.

Dont know how long they can live like cat and mouse.
[/quote
She has good qualifications but she had earlier made sacrifice of giving up her job when he used it as an excuse dat she doesn't ave time for the home, She now works but can't save on the job cos pay is low,,,she is just using the place to gain experience, Getting a new one is her topmost piority now cos she has two children, hence her patience,
And she wldn't be accepted to stay with any member of her family cos the family norm is dat once u are married, u are not expected back to ur family house,,,,so she has made a lot of sacrifices, as well as suffered for this man, he simply betrayed her and took her forgranted.
Also she can't leave her two children, so she is thinking about their welfare as well, so its not really about her but her children, she says she owes them the duty to give explanation and proof of her actions to them when they are older cos of the lies she knows wld be given to them,
I'm trying so hard to be patient and act normal towards her but honestly, am scared 4 her cos she has been warned about marrying into dat family, she later got to know after marriage dat the hubby's family were actually fetish, they are mostly educated illiterates and full time illiterates.
So she finds it difficult to relate with them,all what they are after is their own selfish ideas/blackmail
AM PRESENTLY WITH HER CV, THROWING IT ON ANY AVAILABLE VACANCY ON NAIRALAND ,

dean2725 link=topic=295249.msg4171454#msg4171454 date=1247334665:

@ poster
are you sure ur cousin has not done something bad to hurt him in the past. sometime will hurt people without knowing it and it can be worse if the victim doesnt open up. however, if this is not the case, it i suggest u tell ur cousin to go spiritual. go to pastor or something and let her talk to God on her own personally. that still fail??. . .then she needs not only run but flee. marriage is to enjoy not to endure, even if there is need to endure, i think 5yrs can be too much without any sight of changes in future.
She never did anything to hurt him but has now been creating senseless lies which makes him sound more ridiculous to justify his actions towards her, which narrow minded pple can believe or some wld rather support him cos they felt dat if she was truelly going through such claims,then what is she still doing with him?
She as prayed her heart out, fallen into depression and almost lost her life cos she allowed everything to get to her, making her ave raised b.p, insomnia and stress, dat was b4 she got wise to get proofs of his actions for keeps,so as to backup her claims for the time she wld be ready to start over or just in case the children ask when they are matured, they are still too young but she was worried dat its already affecting them, my cuzin herself was raised in a broken home,which makes it sooooooo sad for her, this was what she dread most, seperation/divorce
She doesn't trust telling anyone cos when she did,the elderly woman whom she felt he respected simply said he is a man,he can cheat and dat she mustn't tell pple cos they wld laugh at her, in fact blamed her as the society usually blames a woman and yet siding him dat he cldn't ave and even helped in keeping the confrontation letter which my cuz wrote to her hubby,which he beat her for,,,,the content showed she had evidence and she knew all his sluts and his plans 4 her
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by cutedoll: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2009
whaoooooo, this story is sure scaring the shit out of me
All this and children involved?
she must be brave but think more experienced pple sld come to give advice,
Ur 2nd post sure explains, her reasons for staying but cry sad angry

I wonder what her proof is?, if she does have ,dat man is doomed, u don't mess with a loyal wife's heart

Abeg Seun/moderator , this topic might not really be attractive from the outside but its surely very interesting from within.
Kindly put on the homepage to get pples attention and feedback, cos the poster needs help for her sister, this no fit happen to a man ooooo, why sld they then get away with evil, I want to learn
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2009
dean2725:

@ poster

Even if, only a truly evil man will take it that far.

I think she should walk out of the marriage. No need keeping herself in a prison in the name of marriage.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
Are there children Involved?
I think she needs to leave him for sometime(NOT divorce),let him stay alone and enjoy his Mistresses while she goes somewhere else and reflect on the marriage and ger life generally.
Sadly,she alone can decide what to do,either to leave or to stay.i wish she makes the right choice.
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by uniquemind: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2009
Thanks all 4 the contribution thus far,
YES, 2 LOVELY CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED,
She is however planning not to leave yet but to expose his tactics, infact she has made contact with one of his mistresses' hubby[she is keeping this part to herself cos i don't knw hw she wants to go about it here)i hope there wld be no risk involved to her?
CAN WE ALSO AVE A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW HERE?

She is just trying to find her feet, and working on the stigma and her selfesteem.
I just want her to find love again and not to shut herself in,i don't mean 4 her commiting adultery o, but just having positive relationship dat wld boost her up and make things easier for her till when she is ready to move on, What do u think?
Re: When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? by zayhal(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2011
na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women/girls Refer To Themself As A B-i-t-c-h? / My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? / 10 Reasons Why Women Are So complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.