Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To) (1493 Views)

Make Money Online Today Without Money / Newspaper Post Side-by-side Competing Obituaries Of Same Man By Wife& Girlfriend / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To) by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
My brothers and sisters.........Everything in society revolves around money

- You need an income to afford an apartment or house, and even if all you are doing is renting, in the eyes of other people, they don't care, Most people will not advice you with private financial matters also.

- You need money to afford a vehicle; you need money for fuel, repairs, insurance, generator, etc.

- You need money to have a girlfriend. No woman would like to be with a man who is broke. You need at least some form of income, so you can take her out, do stuff, enjoy life and show that you have your act together.

- You need money to have a wife. Weddings are expensive, and your financial situation plays a huge role if a woman decides to marry you or not.

- You need money to have children. You may not need money to impregnate a woman, but you need an income to take care of your kids. You need money to form and maintain the family. You are considered the pillar of the family. You are expected to provide your in-laws. If you can't provide for your wife's family they will call you all kinds of evil names.

- You need money to make more money. You need money for education. You need money to start a business.
Your value as a man is mostly determined by a house, car, education, and family. Not surprisingly and very conveniently, they are the ones that require the most money to obtain.

- You need money to pay your tithe, from the little you make.

A woman can be without a car, income, job, house, and as long as she is attractive, most men will still date/support her. If you are an attractive man, you are still required to meet the same requirements that society has for average men, and if anything, the expectations are much higher for you, because of yours looks.

This is why so many people, especially men, suck up to their boss, swallow their pride and do anything they can, which is better than not making any money and being considered a complete loser at life.
If you manage to meet or not, the expectations that society has for you, is 100% dependent on your employment, your whole life, and future as a man is in your boss hands.
Re: In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To) by MRBrownJ: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2016
bro, you are making it look like the issue of having money is a problem that started today?! or better yet that this is a MEN issue?!
since the day that we were born MONEY/WORK has always been an issue... in order to eat/drink, clothe ourselves, have a roof over our heads etc, money/work was needed... even Dangote goes to work in the morning, its called LIFE. and just because some women decide to sell themselves to the highest bidders, in order to have a free ride and become "slaves", shouldnt be a reason to think that they have a better ride in life than us men.

you need money for everything in this world, and having a JOB is the answer to that, as there are NO FREE RIDES in this world (whether for men or women), dont let these broke aassss hungry begging ashewos tell you otherwise. the difference between us and these broke aasss begging lazy hungry women (who are enticing men with their fine bodies and face), is that men will eventually have what these lazy women desire (aka money) and when we do, we will ALWAYS make the rules because we all know that there will always be a younger/sexier/finer lazy woman out there seeking for a free ride. so if broke aasss hungry begging babe doesnt do exactly what you "order" her to do (yep, she is your slave/servant) then you just dismiss her broke lazy aasss and move to the next one.

so you see, at 1st it may look like an easier road for these broke aasss hungry babes, but the reality is that it certainly aint.... and we ALL must work hard to make our own money, and be INDEPENDENT!

actually, the best thing in life is to disregard these lazy women looking for a free ride, and instead seek for a hardworking/enterprising woman with the same mindset as yours, in order to build a fantastic LIFE/FAMILY together.

1 Like

Re: In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To) by Cholls(m): 2:46am On Feb 24, 2016
my brother MRBrownJ I think I understand you.

This is just my observations of the society we live in where there are some things that sound unfair or sexist but that's just how it is.

-For a woman when it comes to dating having money is not THAT necessary really unless she comes from a culture where women taking initiative to ask a guy out and romancing him or paying for dinner, drinks, entertainment, etc. since the FIRST DATE and on is acceptable.

-You're a woman. You don't need money. You just needed to show your woman card.

I know it's called life and I know some people here will say it's something I have to deal with.

Anyways........I cannot imagine letting someone else, let alone the amorphous "society" decide my worth for me.

(1) (Reply)

Michelin & Dunlop Truck Tyre In Lagos / Teachers Strip Female Students ‘naked’ To Flog Them For Coming Late To School In / You Are Irresponsible, If You Are Not Married At 35 – Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.