Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd (696 Views)

10 Tips To Avoid Getting Your Adsense Account Disabled / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
After earning roughly $5,000 US dollars. On my google adsense account. Am suppose to cash out my money this month, on the 22nd of February. But Google disabled my account on the 20th of February 2016. For just no reason. Isn't this enough reason for a sane person to go insane? That shock is still inside me.
Well I thank God thou. My two other account could fetch me the total of 1600 usd this month.

Just sharing my sad story with you all

Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by hopeforcharles(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Did u break the rules? If you know u didn't sue them threaten to take legal action against them by going to regulatory bodies, they should bulge.
Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Did u break the rules? If you know u didn't sue them threaten to take legal action against them by going to regulatory bodies, they should bulge.

Abi? I'm going to do exactly what you just said.
Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by fattbabakay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai... from oga mikketech himself...google wicked o
Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by yomalex(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sorry about that Mine got disabled too in december after 8 years for some flimsy reason.
You just move on and seek other sources of income
Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
yomalex:
Sorry about that
Mine got disabled too in december after 8 years for some flimsy reason.

You just move on and seek other sources of income

I have more acc.

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
fattbabakay:
Chai... from oga mikketech himself...google wicked o
lol. Google wicked

(1) (Reply)

Glo Comonth Now #1400 / An Idea For Google Map / Wordpress 301 Redirects To Maintain SEO & Inbound Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.