Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help (683 Views)

Ibrahim Auta Implicated In $1.3M Bribery Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Still On The SEEDC N52m CONTRACT FRAUD. Abia State SSG, Eme Okoro Implicated / So-called Man Of God Implicated In #panamapapers Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by TyEx: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am a active member of this forum but had to create this account for this.
I was living and studying in Ukraine, before i finished, i had a friend (shola), he was very mischievous and fraudulent. We where not close but we just knew each other. He came to 9ja 1 year before i came back home. Now i have been in 9ja close to two years.
Me and Shola use to meet and chill like normal guys do in bar. Shola called me today that he was coming to my salon, (I have a Unisex salon in a hotel), He drove his ford edge to my salon and with him there was another guy in another car, the guy was checking out shola's Ford, and i asked shola if he wanted to sell his car, he said yes. (Me and shola was supposed to meet that day) so he told me when he is through with the transaction with the guy, he would come back to my salon and we can chill. He called me that he sold the car for 3.5 million, I was happy for him, He later called that he did not get any alert and he cannot give the guy his car, I was already noticing that something was fishing, i called him back and he told me that his car was stolen. I know shola wants to dupe this guy, Shola does not have an apartment he stays in different hotels, If the buyer leaves shola alone, he would not be able to trace him only to my salon, I cannot also trace shola because he does not stay in one place. I was thinking of making a statement at the police station but i dont even know if they will not change the case and even detain me.
I dont want to have problems with SARS because if this guy cannot find shola he will come to my salon. My hope is that the guy should not leave shola alone and they should take the matter to the police station, But i know shola is very tricky, he might escape from the guy today and there is no where to find him. And till now, i have been trying to call him but shola is no longer picking up
Please what do i do, I am confused and scared.

Lalasticlala, please help me.....I dont want to be accused of what i know nothing about. This happened today. I am home now with no rest of mind

OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
How do you know the guy sent Shola the money sef? If they come to meet you, direct them to the bank to get the details of the owner of the account the money was paid into and do a manhunt for the person.

That they came to your salon does not in any way tie you to the crime. Why are you calling Shola sef?
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by kilode100(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eeyah
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by TyEx: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:
shocked
Please help me call the MODS, I know it is late already but i dont know what to do.....
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by micfoley: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
See wahala
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by TyEx: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:
How do you know the guy sent Shola the money sef? If they come to meet you, direct them to the bank to get the details of the owner of the account the money was paid into and do a manhunt for the person.

That they came to your salon does not in any way tie you to the crime. Why are you calling Shola sef?

The guy must have sent shola the money, shola is very cunning, he told me that he did not see any alert and suddenly, the ford edge was stolen. The car did not have plate number, and he have been using it for close to a year without plates so that he can resale at tokunbo price to any buyer. This guy is very cunning and he was very notorious in fraud in Ukraine, but because i knew him from there, i still honour is invite when he wants us to meet.
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by Elosky20: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
TyEx:

The guy must have sent shola the money, shola is very cunning, he told me that he did not see any alert and suddenly, the ford edge was stolen. The car did not have plate number, and he have been using it for close to a year without plates so that he can resale at tokunbo price to any buyer. This guy is very cunning and he was very notorious in fraud in Ukraine, but because i knew him from there, i still honour is invite when he wants us to meet.
so u knew his fraud history and insisted on honouring his invitation.
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bros, you are giving yourself unnecessary stress...
Nobody will disturb you..
BTW, how do you manage to meet people like Shola?
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by TyEx: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
We studied together in the same university in Ukraine.
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
TyEx:
I am a active member of this forum but had to create this account for this.
I was living and studying in Ukraine, before i finished, i had a friend (shola), he was very mischievous and fraudulent. We where not close but we just knew each other. He came to 9ja 1 year before i came back home. Now i have been in 9ja close to two years.
Me and Shola use to meet and chill like normal guys do in bar. Shola called me today that he was coming to my salon, (I have a Unisex salon in a hotel), He drove his ford edge to my salon and with him there was another guy in another car, the guy was checking out shola's Ford, and i asked shola if he wanted to sell his car, he said yes. (Me and shola was supposed to meet that day) so he told me when he is through with the transaction with the guy, he would come back to my salon and we can chill. He called me that he sold the car for 3.5 million, I was happy for him, He later called that he did not get any alert and he cannot give the guy his car, I was already noticing that something was fishing, i called him back and he told me that his car was stolen. I know shola wants to dupe this guy, Shola does not have an apartment he stays in different hotels, If the buyer leaves shola alone, he would not be able to trace him only to my salon, I cannot also trace shola because he does not stay in one place. I was thinking of making a statement at the police station but i dont even know if they will not change the case and even detain me.
I dont want to have problems with SARS because if this guy cannot find shola he will come to my salon. My hope is that the guy should not leave shola alone and they should take the matter to the police station, But i know shola is very tricky, he might escape from the guy today and there is no where to find him. And till now, i have been trying to call him but shola is no longer picking up
Please what do i do, I am confused and scared.

Lalasticlala, please help me.....I dont want to be accused of what i know nothing about. This happened today. I am home now with no rest of mind

OAM4J
Mynd44
See as u dey do like wrapper grin
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by osemoses1234(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nah just beatin yu go receive for sars hand nah.....u no b strong man ni
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by ladyF(f): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hopefully, TyEx will learn a lesson or two from this. I doubt the fact that he came to your shop implicates you sha.

Last last, if they come to look for you, take them to his family house or any family member that you know. Let them take the family members till they produce him. I doubt he will want to continue hiding if his mother, father, sister, brothers are chilling with Oga police. That's what I will do if it were me sha. I no fit take cane for food I no follow chop!! grin
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by yomi007k(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Bros...

Get/Know a lawyer as nothing "consign" u.

In this era of BVN and phone registration. The police better make use of all that.

Go sip ur shepe joor. grin
Re: I Might Be Getting Implicated, Please Advice And Help by uboma(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
Bros, you are giving yourself unnecessary stress...

Nobody will disturb you..

BTW, how do you manage to meet people like Shola?

All along the op knew that Shola is fraudulent but still maintained the friendship...

(1) (Reply)

Boy Tries To Recreate His Dad's Charms For Money Ritual But Dies In The Process / Man Arrested For Assaulting Teenage Daughter Who Stopped Him From Raping Her / Tomato Scarcity: Hoodlums Steal Vendor’s Pot Of Stew In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.