Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Just Incase Nigeria Became. 2 Funny U 4got To Laugh 2day.. Read This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Incase Nigeria Became. 2 Funny U 4got To Laugh 2day.. Read This (841 Views)

Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � / Incase You Dnt Knw Me..here Are Some Few Facts Abt Me / Most Hilarious Wedding Picture . Time To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Incase Nigeria Became. 2 Funny U 4got To Laugh 2day.. Read This by stzy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don't js read n go.... Help those that don't have access by adding ur weight on the thread

Drinking competition Two communities, Ezeagu
and Udi in
Enugu State, decided to hold a drinking
competition. A week
to the competition ezeagu community sent a
delegate,
Emeka Anya, to udi to confirm if the
competition will still
hold. When Emeka, the delegate got there, the
people of udi
brought 20 litres of their strongest Nkwu-enu
(Local Gin) as
kola. Emeka asked; "Can i test it?" The people
said; "Go
ahead." The guy drank, finished the whole 20
litres and said;
This is Okay, where is the main drink?" The
people of udi
got scared and shouted; "Come o, are you
among the
competitors?." Then Emeka replied; "No, i did
not qualify
Re: Just Incase Nigeria Became. 2 Funny U 4got To Laugh 2day.. Read This by kjnr(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
na walk over 4 them b dat

(1) (Reply)

Can't Chop This Alone Abeg / When You Hear Bill Gate's Son Has Impregnated Your Daughter - Photo / #naijadadsbelike ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.