Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (30799 Views)

Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by fctguy: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2016
the guy is successfully tapping into his imaginations
wish our leaders are smart enough to harness such guy to see how far he can go
wish him well in his desired line of study

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by izikjon(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by Oche211(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
All it takes is US, Germany, Russia nd the other western countries to discover this boy nd he is off from the shores of dis country.
NIGERIA is blessed with nt only natural nd mineral resources, bt also abundant, innovative, creative Human resources . Our problem is Management.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by Dollarjunkie: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by frainc(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Great talent in a wrong country

@frcbaba1

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2016
ril19:
Where are they? -- -those that will come here to tell us how abdullahi is mediocre-.

-how abdullahi shouldn't be building things already invented-.

-how nigerians love to celebrate mediocrity-.

buh lemme tell you sum'm.....

the great countries of the world didn't just start making planes, they started from somewhere.

abdullahi lawan is a talent that if harvested can shock you his critic.

well meaning nigerians should join the government in projecting brilliant minds like this across the country.

my2centstho

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by ezinnelity(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
wow lovely... real talent indeed!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by Bishop42: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2016
These are kid toys his dad bought from amazon.
Here is a replica from: www.amazon.com/Explorer-Shuttle-Launch-Playset-Educational/dp/B0012XEH80

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2016
I have to figure out a way to maximize the many talents we have in Naija
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one, a good attempt..

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by hofubu: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Pictured below is Abdullahi Lawal from Zaria, Kaduna state who builds very real looking models of spacecraft and aircraft. According to Aminu Gamawa who shared these photos, Aminu intends to study Aeronautical Engineering. Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, Nigerians are blessed with inventive skills with potentials to compete with their foreign counterparts. Just that, the enabling environment is not there. Continue to see more of his amazing creations...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-meet-this-young-boy-who-builds.html
Respect for talent
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by bennymark(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Eeeeeerm, please wheere are those 2 igbo boys that went to welder shop to manufacture a killer machine in d name of helicopter, make una come see dis one, and he is not even begging for money in d name of sponsorship.

May your talent open heavy doors for you.
#Amen

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2016
This is structural engineering which is the 1st phase. The 2nd phase is to design the type of engine to us on these planes and the 3rd phase is to make them fly and land. My guy you have a long way to go. Good skills.
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2016
enoqueen:
Cool not like those guys that did scrap and were looking for sponsors.

My thoughts exactly. I was actually expecting another pile of scraps, now this is what I call creativity.
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
We have a govt that is not care about young talents in this country. many young talents had in the past been discovered and our govt both past and present has succeeded in doing nothing to help them in the area of finance. it wont be out of place to state here that most developed nations of the world nutured the young talents dicovered in there respective countries. in Nigeria, the reverse is the case and this is why nigeria will perpetually remain a developing nation.
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by emmanuelzi(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] wer is the government and support programmes. abi dem no get eyes ni
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
what's this nonsense? can it fly? you better face what you guys are good in- suicide bombing..
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by jimmyolasun: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
sanbells:
waste of time for you because you've not discovered your talent tongue
nah you wrong.. S/he's got talent.. It aint easy creating a moniker on NL. so talent discovered
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2016
na aircraft be dis, no be the other bois way go dem papa welding shop go attache one hungry looking helcopter carry dey show up
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by Bishop42: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2016

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

I know you're part of those who will tag this invention as nonsense once you check the name and see its an Igbo boy!!!
is that why you also want to tag it as nonsense since he's from north?
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by ChappyChase: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
is that why you also want to tag it as nonsense since he's from north?
I'm not consumed by hate and will never be against what's good for other tribe!
Check my signature for better understanding!
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2016
those asking if it can fly, maybe you build yours that can move.
it's a model, even oyinbo wey una dey talk about, models no dey fly for their side, or you don see architect wey build house model wey dey accommodate people.
kudos to you jare, more grace and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by danxzy: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
good talented work. keep it up
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by theGistsonline: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Please can anyone tell me what happened to the guy (Rotimi rotorhead) at Lekki who builds RC model aircraft, rockets & drones?
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

I'm not consumed by hate and will never be against what's good for other tribe!
Check my signature for better understanding!
why ur face come de like person wey take monkey tail? undecided
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Cool...just get the right RPM for the blades and off you go.
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by deylex77: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
100Cents:
2016 model bah ?

Okay
2018 ni
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by theGistsonline: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
cowgirl9090:
Nigerians have most of time prove they can design the exterior part of cars,crafts e.t.c. So its now becoming stale and common.
Producing the engine from scratch will be more consequential, no matter the quality even if it can move it at a very slow speed.

My bro! U hit the nail on d head!! All these people screaming talent!! Ok so from these toys he will build a real space shuttle & helicopter with his hands right? Why So much tribalism in Nigeria!! There's a Yoruba guy in Lekki who builds remote controlled model planes that fly, rockets that launch, also drones! See wetin dis malo build wey everybody dey make wahala

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
mascot87:
If na East this guy come from now,we no go hear word again like say na them get brain pass. We go dey hear igbo kwenu, na we igbo get talent pass, na we igbos dey sustain Nigeria, Igbos are too much bla bla bla and opening there teeth like this """grin grin grin grin grin grin"". Them go dey beat chest dey make noise up & down insulting other tribe. They have forgotten that God gave each and everyone talent according to their individual abilities and also as it please him. If they are making so much noise on the little some of them have been talented to build, what do you expect the developed nations that produces 85 - 90% of what we use on a daily basis to do? It is high time you guys need to grow uo

You guys can bring it on with your insults and anger on me but it doesn't change the fact that i am saying the truth. Enough said

If na yelobas,we go here na we be the most sophisticated,the most educated,the most intelligent.Ewu
Re: Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) by daniftyone(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I believe this guy can take it to the next level and make drones out of his design and see if I won't be one of the first patrons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) / Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.