Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials (23723 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by dre11(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2016
we need to block every wastages...
this country had been milked by those corrupt individuals who want it to continue like it was...

these are areas where our resources are being depleted and makes coming to Aso Rock by politicians looks attractive without no real input to government or policies
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by donbrowser(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Opinedecandid(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2016
Too much talks, let's see it come to pass.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by AmAlbert(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Front Page sef don full.... Una no dey sleep
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Joeace3000(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2016
hmmm.. While this may cause me to smile and hope in the past, now i feel nothing. If you are on this thread, what are you doing online just reading articles and not making money off the Internet.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by blackpanda: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Gerryboy:
APC re not tried of dis there blame game. Turn 2 ur Neighbour nd ask him or her if he has blame jonathan today

What is the blame game here now Any small thing some people just open mouth to blab. Smh
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by YelloweWest: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:
Dear, we've already seen that criminal budget, and their thieving schemes have been laid bare. This bovine excrement they're pushing now is only the kind of propaganda that would appeal to their gullible and unintelligent sycophants.
In a budget where you have 10bn naira criminally hidden in the Education Ministry's budgetary division while coming out on SaharaReporters to pat yourself on the back for openly 'scrapping' 2bn naira, have you exactly fooled anyone?
In a budget where you inflate every inflatable figure (including cable installation of the driver's house) while shamelessly still putting up your FAILED and PHONY "prudence" act, who are you fooling?

Oh, and I see they still didn't miss attaching GEJ's name to their propagandist babble as usual. Almost a year into your administration and you're still playing opposition politics.
These dunces are truly bereft of ideas

Well said.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by jazzboi: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Yhinkss:

I see you people does not have any good thing from GEJ to counter any good news from Buhari.
All your anthem now is about budget. Everything about the budget is not much is variant with GEJ budget just that the revelations now is as a result of diligent work being done as against the past that things are hurriedly paddled and passed.
If you doubt ask Prof Charles Soludo who admit figures are almost the same just that the capita
l expenditure here is increased
We can only give kudos to the 8th senate for the thorough work which is a testimony to increased democracy and accountability in democratic practice

Stop spewing just to castigate. You have your card to change the government in 4yr. Don't know how long you can survive with this fire in your heart
Many of them might not make it till then,so their card is useless. So they prefer to pour out their frustration and anger at every mention of APC or BUHARI.

NB: one thing I want you GEJ supporters to know is that, GEJ is NEVER coming back to rule Nigeria. The earlier it sinks into your skull,the better.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by ImpactWorld(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:
Dear, we've already seen that criminal budget, and their thieving schemes have been laid bare. This bovine excrement they're pushing now is only the kind of propaganda that would appeal to their gullible and unintelligent sycophants.
In a budget where you have 10bn naira criminally hidden in the Education Ministry's budgetary division while coming out on SaharaReporters to pat yourself on the back for openly 'scrapping' 2bn naira, have you exactly fooled anyone?
In a budget where you inflate every inflatable figure (including cable installation of the driver's house) while shamelessly still putting up your FAILED and PHONY "prudence" act, who are you fooling?

Oh, and I see they still didn't miss attaching GEJ's name to their propagandist babble as usual. Almost a year into your administration and you're still playing opposition politics.

Thank you.

It is good that some Nigerians have brains to detect the lies and deceit of the Buhari and APC government.
I am so pissed I don't even comment anymore.

This is the most corrupt administration Nigeria has ever had. If you don't believe me, please check the 2016 budget of YAMS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by akeenalee(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Twice God has intervened in Nigeria's life:
once when Abacha wanted to become a maximum ruler and secondly when GEJ wanted to return for a second term.
PMB is God ordained and sent, so anyone fighting or trying to sabotage the govt he leads is only fighting against the gods and will only end up in damnation.

And when Obora oru aka obasanjo wanted to go for the third term.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Montaque(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Good development brought about by the current economic downturn. I am happy is helping us to be frugal.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2016
If you don't like this news, you are an enemy of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Gerryboy:
APC re not tried of dis there blame game. Turn 2 ur Neighbour nd ask him or her if he has blame jonathan today

Isn't the blame worth it?
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Burger01(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:
He should scrap security votes to the presidency
Read and understand...not read and comment smiley
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by AfroKnight: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2016
PMB is God sent. This is the time for austerity and PMB is not afraid to act accordingly.

May God give him wisdom to scale the hurdles placed in front of him. God bless Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by plaetton: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

It's called rule by propaganda.

They are too dumb to distinguish campaigning by propaganda and actually running a country by propaganda.

This is why Liar Mohammed's ministry of propaganda gets N49b while agriculture gets N29b in Buhari's budget.

This is also why Buhari has 7-8 media advisers and no visible economic management team.

The future is very scary with this APC government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by drss(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
propaganda n publicity stunts. wat about d trillions of scams hidden inh budget of corruption N10, billion fraud in education budget, N700 million website, N26 million aso rock rent, n oda billions repeated items. only a gullible mind will believe dis bullsh¡t.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by yhemsy62(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:
you should learn the habit of reading before comment
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by oluxy(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:

go back and read again.. settle down n read, he has scrapped dt of presidency n dt of VP...
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
How I wish this was true.. wen I started seeing GEJ's name again, I knew ds was another propaganda. Can't ds APC pple actually do something without comparing with GEJ? ?
Don't worry sha wen u leave Aso rock, ur sins will b laid bare, d self same thing happening to GEJ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Rhozabeth(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:
Do u read good? He has done that already!
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by iamceejay(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Twice God has intervened in Nigeria's life:
once when Abacha wanted to become a maximum ruler and secondly when GEJ wanted to return for a second term.
PMB is God ordained and sent, so anyone fighting or trying to sabotage the govt he leads is only fighting against the gods and will only end up in damnation.

Thrice I think

when OBJ wanted a third term.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by ElCapone(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:
plz read da post b4 commenting abeg. Are yhu dat lazy.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by CadetJayKay(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Standing5:
Sai baba. I hope uncle Joe is learning. Next is the reversal of unmerited increments of salary of Federal workers. What Yar'adua did was to give unproductive workers pay rise and thereby bloating the recurrent bill of the FG indefinitely.
Unmerited increments of salary of Federal workers? Bros wetin u smoke did morning?So na Federal govt workers salary dey pain u?Hmmmn,abeg go sleep.U no complain of politicians unnecessary allowances na our salary dey pain u.Abeg go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by blazetitov: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2016
The money was cashed from an NNPC account in Zenith Bank, Maitama, number 023-01571-41-13-4 and paid into the Main Account of the Chief of Naval Staff.

#Faints!
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by sarutobie(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
plaetton:

It's called rule by propaganda.

They are too dumb to distinguish campaigning by propaganda and actually running a country by propaganda.

This is why Liar Mohammed's ministry of propaganda gets N49b while agriculture gets N29b in Buhari's budget.

This is also why Buhari has 7-8 media advisers and no visible economic management team.

The future is very scary with this APC government.
Like I've said before, do not underestimate the power of 'political hypnosis' in Nigeria. The Nigerian politicians have mastered this art down to their fingertips.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by mercenary: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
ElCapone:
plz read da post b4 commenting abeg. Are yhu dat lazy.
And when u read make sure u understand... I read that crap... The post didn't say it has been totally scrapped from the presidency
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by Progressive01(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Think it's time I applied for a contract to supply kolanuts to Aso Rock. grin

No wonder they hate Bubu. Kolanuts kwa. gringrin

I see a post wrote "stories that touch the left nyansh. Let's wait until baba make formal announcement."

I know for sure, when such "formal announcement" comes through, the story would mover from touching his left nyansh to touching his right nyansh. Na dem dem. We know their type. cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by ElCapone(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
mercenary:
And when u read make sure u understand... I read that crap... The post didn't say it has been totally scrapped from the presidency
mr man u didnt read anything.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by azikiweironsi(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2016
jazzboi:

Many of them might not make it till then,so their card is useless. So they prefer to pour out their frustration and anger at every mention of APC or BUHARI.

NB: one thing I want you GEJ supporters to know is that, GEJ is NEVER coming back to rule Nigeria. The earlier it sinks into your skull,the better.
GBAM!!
You spoke my mind.
1000 Gbosa for you.
Nigeria will surely rise again.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by charloski(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
source in the presidency said when prominent Nigerians visit the president or his deputy these days, they only get a very warm reception, tea, water, sweets and kolanut, but that no money exchanges hands.
Re: Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials by tatucci: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Kenai:

it isnt about attaching Jona's name or not, but was Jona guilty of such?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum / Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.