Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce (872 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by maestro2000(m): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Have you seen "Common Sense Revolution", the new epistle of Pastor Ben Murray-Bruce, the apostle of Common Sense and General Overseer of #BuyMadeInNigeria Ministry? The book was actually printed and published in the US. Yes, US, as in United States of AMERICA

Bros, what happened to your #PatroniseNigeria mantra? Have University Press Plc, Longman, Literamed Publication, Kachifo Limited, Evans Publishers Limited, Cassava Republic Press et al relocated to Ghana?

Thanks to WALE OLAYANJU for this discovery

I have always said it that our crop of politicians won't stop at using cheap tactics to deceive us.

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by naijaking1: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2016
@poster, you are really biased, uneducated, or simply stu..pi.d to write what you wrote. Simply because his book was printed or published overseas now makes him unable to patronize made-in-Nigeria?
Soon, you will accuse him of using the internet that was invented and perfected in the US?
You and your folks are so blind to facts that I wander why you don't walk right into standing trees and off the cliffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by maestro2000(m): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2016
naijaking1:
@poster, you are really biased, uneducated, or simply stu..pi.d to write what you wrote. Simply because his book was printed or published overseas now makes him unable to patronize made-in-Nigeria?
Soon, you will accuse him of using the internet that was invented and perfected in the US?
You and your folks are so blind to facts that I wander why you don't walk right into standing trees and off the cliffs

@naijaking1 thanks for your comment, really appreciate cos it shows how some of us are still in the darkness crying fowl of Nigeria backwardness when our politicians are still taking us back to kindergarten class with cheap politicking , I won't trade words with you and neither will I abuse you back like you did, cos your reply clearly shows your background and the kind of house you were brought up. Social Media is a global community where we place our views and learn everyday and we can achieve our goals and struck home our point without curses and abuses. There are a thousand and one ways to express our comments and people will understand rather than the way you chose.

Now back at my post, I was clearly showing everyone what I saw and as you know there are tens of thousands of printing and publishing houses in Nigeria that he could have chosen from, even if the books were printed for him freely, am sure there are hundreds of printing houses who would want to do that just because they want to be aligned with Ben Murray Bruce himself. My post was never about SENATOR BEN only but about all our politicians from previous officer holders to the current crop of office holders. Thanks for taking your time to read and comment on my post. I am highly honored.

Kindly refer back to my post and read it through cos am sure you noticed me giving credit to someone who actually pointed out this discovery.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by naijaking1: 2:44am On Feb 24, 2016
^^^
Of course Wale Olannaju or whatever he calls himslef wrote the s.il..ly article, but that doesn't mean you should regurgitate the trash. Very soon, you guys will accuse Bruce of watching CNN with headquarters in Atlanta!!!
I believe the average Nigerian understands what Bruce means by patronizing made in Nigeria items, and no need to make joke of it this Wale person is making us think.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by ultraGM: 3:54am On Feb 24, 2016
naijaking1:
^^^
Of course Wale Olannaju or whatever he calls himslef wrote the s.il..ly article, but that doesn't mean you should regurgitate the trash. Very soon, you guys will accuse Bruce of watching CNN with headquarters in Atlanta!!!
I believe the average Nigerian understands what Bruce means by patronizing made in Nigeria items, and no need to make joke of it this Wale person is making us think.

You are not Making Sense at all, insult me if you like. The OP is making a point here, BMB is tying to be a saint preaching #PatroniseNigeria whereas he took his money outside of the Country to go and spend, he is a guilty as those he is preaching to. And as long as he paid for service he could obtained in Nigeria outiside the country, he is guilty.

#CommonSense he that live in glass house dont throw stones
#CommonSense a leader lead by example not by word alone

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by BaddieKay(f): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2016
He F'ed up...that Olannaju sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by obasiken: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2016
It could be for security reasons. If you print such a book in nigeria, they will pirate it immediately and start selling. Even tuface had to make copies of his album in SA but they still pirated it.
Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by maestro2000(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
obasiken:
It could be for security reasons. If you print such a book in nigeria, they will pirate it immediately and start selling. Even tuface had to make copies of his album in SA but they still pirated it.

I don't think this is because of security reasons, printing it oversea and in Nigeria is still going to face the same challenges called piracy, as long as the books are being sold to the public, what does it take a pirate to buy and take it to his own printing machine and churn out thousand of copies and sell to those guys who markets in hold ups @ half price while those In turn sell it to motorist at cheaper prices. I doubt if OBJ book was published in Nigeria yet it was pirated massively. Tell me what can't be pirated in Nigeria , as long as the public has access to it.
Re: Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce by maestro2000(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
naijaking1:
^^^

YES I regurgitate it but I can't call it trash cos it treats the issue at hand and yes why would a senator that profess made in Nigeria good and services be watching CNN when he can help upgrade NTA to international standards that will be appealing to everyone to watch.

Why will he be watching CNN when he has his own private TV station that he can upgrade to international standards and cover more international news so an ordinary Nigerian can watch rather than pay exhorbitantly to MULTI CHOICE just to watch CNN, ALJAZEERA and co.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Wife Of The Turkish President In Statehouse(photos) / We Have Not Been Served Court Order On Rivers Poll - Army Chief / OPINION WANTED: children of politicians should attend PRIVATE or PUBLC Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.