Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Price Of Doors At Onitsha And Environs. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of Doors At Onitsha And Environs. (2259 Views)

High Security Doors At Affordable Prices / Order For Imported Quality Doors At An Affordable Cost...call 08167519248 / Buy Your Standard Security Doors And Wooden Doors At Wholesale And Retail Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Doors At Onitsha And Environs. by mushika(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Please my people, I want to know the current price of the different sizes of Turkey and china doors in Nigeria for immediate consideration and purchase, as my house has reached the doors installation stage. I would gladly appreciate an urgent response to this request. I can also be reached at mezieogbu@gmail.com.
Re: Price Of Doors At Onitsha And Environs. by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Come to building material international market Ogidi to get them cheap(that is if you live in Anambra).

(1) (Reply)

Modern Bathrooms Accessories, Jacuzzi Sales And Installations / Cost For 1 Story Building 3bedrooms By 4flats 2 Down 2 Up In Badagry, Lagos / For Sale: Flats, Land And Houses At Ogba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.