Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday (38420 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Taasii4change: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2016
PMB want to Christinize Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by jazzboi: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
ObiOkpor:
He has no option than to reject it. Nigeria no be Islamic Nation.
What would you have done if he decides to join?

The worst you do is to come here again to waist your transferred MB on a dead and concluded issue.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Godsonkemz(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Bubu for the first time making wise decision but hope this is not coming from Lai Mohammed again.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2016
g

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
PMB the only president that can savage nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by hotmas911(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by saintneo(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2016
[size=20pt]Baba I salute you for the first recognizable real progressive move.
Welcome to the CHESS BOARD.

[/size]

mods lalasticlala Abeg allow my emphasis
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by zizi04(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
that was a wise move Mr President. can i get an encore for Mr President
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
First thing he did correctly. We not Islamic State of Nigeria.

I would commend him only today for thinking well. But one year don day near sha, 3 more years to right your wrongs. I hope he can hear me.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Ekakamba: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Walahi I still dey confuse. Which kind support we wan render them? No be them suppose support us?
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
jazzboi:

What would you have done if he decides to join?

The worst you do is to come here again to waist your transferred MB on a dead and concluded issue.

Wrong. He stayed 20 months before in first tenure, second tenure may be 15 months trust me.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
tuale4u:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-rejects-invitation-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states-against-terror/232745/
good job!

those barbaric Islam want you to join their evil organization.

Islam is truly a religion of piss
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by toluxa1(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
I cannot see an invitation anywhere. That coalition has been formed months ago.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Maxxy010(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by jazzboi: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2016
gimakon:

Wrong. He stayed 20 months before in first tenure, second tenure may be 15 months trust me.
Owk..Honourable Mr Speaker
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2016
jazzboi:

Owk..Honourable Mr Speaker

Strictly your problem. I commended him today for thinking rightly, at least for the first time.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
sai baba bubu. may you live longer than necessary . amin ooooooooooooop
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by menacetosociety: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2016
IPOB!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
But some fools,illiterates,wailers and saddists kept saying GMB will sharialize Nigeria when he comes to power.Now the truth is clear......Yan iska kawai

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by naptu2: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Raphael81:
I don't see anything bad in joining the islamic coalition or even islamic state, the most important thing is "have u killed boko haram,have u stabilised the economy? have u jailed dasuki and co ltd, have u made 1naira =to 1 dollar?"

And u can be sure that we stand to gain.more economically if we join the coalition..The rain of petro dollars from the rich Kuwait,qatar,UAE and saudi Arabia will be beneficial to a pauper Nigeria
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Freshman54(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Love your boldness..... @ PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by amunkita(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Some might throw a punch, most wont believe me but the truth must be said, The Buhari we knew as a muslim wen he became president is now a christian after God gave him a 2nd chance.

I might sound crazy but those in the know, know I ve said nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by diegwu01: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2016
fctguy:
And PMB expects the talks he had with the person inviting him to join forces against terrorism which he tactically rejected, will yield fruits?

SMH, international politics is about give and take, Saudi has nothing to lose cuz they have judiciously put their oil money into use so oil price falling is not a problem but their main problem is terrorism and the guy asked PMB to join him to fight against terrorism and he refused?

And we expect him to help boost oil prices? we must be high on something undecided
Then our sufferings kwantinu cheesy
the fall of Oil price is greatly affecting their economy badly . Stop telling lies just to paint PMB bad.
How many terrorist attack have you heard happened inside Saudi Arabia
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Oladimejyyy(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
I was happy since yesterday night when barcelona beat ass-senal and this morning baba BUHARI NEWS MADE ME HAPPIER
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Jacksonmatinez: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2016
cydophobia:
What a good decision by Mr President Continue to lead us to the right path.
right path of 400naira to a dollar right...?
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by YelloweWest: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2016
wastedsperm:
undecided ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WORLD
Envy is deadly... JESUS Rules!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Iykestix: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Nigeria is not an Islamic state, the Christians are more than Muslims in population percentage naw.

And pls before u argue about it check your wiki Wiki wiki Wikipedia.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2016
YelloweWest:

Envy is deadly... JESUS Rules!!!

ALLAH RULES
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by icybeth(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2016
what is wrong with this Islamic countries trying to impose their religion on people they should remember that God created us with free will to make choices if not God is able to compel everyone on earth to worship Him in a particular religion.
Re: Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday by toluxa1(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2016
naptu2:

https://www.nairaland.com/2804699/nigeria-joins-islamic-coalition-against

https://www.nairaland.com/2802443/nigeria-joins-sunni-muslim-coalition

https://www.nairaland.com/2852461/true-nigeria-planning-joining-islamic

So where in the report does it say we turned down an invitation. I have heard on CNN many months ago when the coalition was formed and Nigeria was listed then. So which one is being turned down again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.