Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Life Of Pablo - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Life Of Pablo (9886 Views)

Album: Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo / Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Oh the confessions lol.... So is that how you flirt with ladies? Kontinu ooo I jus dey look

No...Jesus!....I'm not even putting effort.
Trust me, if I was flirting, you'd be going heads over hills already ..lol.

joseph1832:
Now where have I heard that before? LOL.

Neologisms...You're a literati yourself & coin unprecedented phrases.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No...Jesus!....I'm not even putting effort.
Trust me, if I was flirting, you'd be going over hills already ..lol.
lol i'm being sarcastic.
I'm not gonna derail my own lame thread any longer so
peace out grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Eh eh eh eh ! You're not nice at all shocked. See how you're just throwing shade. It's not good oo. Not that I'm a fan of the kardashians or anything but I feel like I've to stand for them a bit tongue just to disagree with you tongue. They are actually very very clever business people. They've made a lot of money! Doing nothing. Theyve made a strong brand for themselves. So... Maybe Kanye west decided to hop on the money train.
Of course you should stand for them, LOL. You can also stand for Linda Ikeji because she makes lots of money the way the Kardashian makes theirs... wink grin

Now you should know there's a vast difference between Bill Gates and The Kardashians. grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Neologisms...You're a literati yourself & coin unprecedented phrases.
Oh should I say Nonce Word? LOL. Now that sounds very familiar. Lol.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh should I say Nonce Word? LOL. Now that sounds very familiar. Lol.

Yeah, Nonce word. That's also a close synonym.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yeah, Nonce word. That's also a close synonym.
But of course malapropism doesn't come close does it? grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course you should stand for them, LOL. You can also stand for Linda Ikeji because she makes lots of money the way the Kardashian makes theirs... wink grin

Now you should know theirs a vast difference between Bill Gates and The Kardashians. grin wink smiley

Ehmmm Linda is a bit different now. She's a bit too full of herself in my opinion.

I agree. But if it ain't broken don't fix it you know. Obviously there's high demand for their brand so why not supply.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
But of course malapropism doesn't come close does it? grin

Are you implying that the phrase "Serial-flirt" is a malaprop? Jo...Jo...Jo....Joker.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Are you trying to imply that the phrase "Serial-flirt" is a malaprop? Jo...Jo...Jo....Joker
LMAO. You know I'm not. grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO. You know I'm not. grin

I for fear, I think say you sef go Omukoro Community Development High School grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Kanye was something of an enigma when he first sprouted from Chi-town's (Chicago's) underground scene. He singlehandedly infused Rock, Soul & Jazz into HipHop.
He's past his prime and is basically into fashion now. He just does Music for the fun of it nowadays.
I wouldn't brand his new works 'rubbish', in respect to the fact that he has already paid his dues in the industry.

I don't agree. I feel like to become a timeless artist or a legend in the music industry you cannot be wishy washy. You cannot start off strong and die out with a fickle flame. You come out strong and go out with a bang. That's real talent in my opinion when you can remain consistent in your talent.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I for fear, I think say you sef go Omukoro Development Community High School grin
LMFAO. But never forget, that school produced great minds like thesonofmark. grin tongue LOL.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

I don't agree. I feel like to become a timeless artist or a legend in the music industry you cannot be wishy washy. You cannot start off strong and die out with a fickle flame. You come out strong and go out with a bang. That's real talent in my opinion when you can remain consistent in your talent.

Fair point, but it's impossible to exude magnum opuses throughout one's musical career - there are bound to be relapses.

Kanye is talented jare.
Have you heard his new track with Kendrick Lamar - No more parties in L.A?. Go give it a listen if you haven't.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. But never forget, that school produced great minds like thesonofWånk. grin tongue LOL.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Ehmmm Linda is a bit different now. She's a bit too full of herself in my opinion.

I agree. But if it ain't broken don't fix it you know. Obviously there's high demand for their brand so why not supply.
Oh you think? Linda is still Linda to me. She knows how to twerk the unsuspecting masses just to gain traffic for her blog. Heard she said she can buy any man she wants. Now fancy her buying darkenedrebel for the night. grin LOL.

Yes of course there's a high demand for gullibility and shallow/narrow mindedness. So as long as it pays the bills, who cares. Lol.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you think? Linda is still Linda to me. She knows how to twerk the unsuspecting masses just to gain traffic for her blog. Heard she said she can buy any man she wants. Now fancy her buying darkenedrebel for the night. grin LOL.

Yes of course there's a high demand for gullibility and shallow/narrow mindedness. So as long as it pays the bills, who cares. Lol.

Lol. I don't think you should lose your character because you're trying to pay the bills. She probably can make money without being so stuck up. It's kinda sad really. It doesn't seem she has much friends either. Poor thing.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Fair point, but it's impossible to exude magnum opuses throughout one's musical career - there are bound to be relapses.

Kanye is talented jare.
Have you heard his new track with Kendrick Lamar - No more parties in L.A?. Go give it a listen if you haven't.

Lol I know he's talented. But this album is a relapse. It's rubbish.

I shall smiley
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. I don't think you should lose your character because you're trying to pay the bills. She probably can make money without being so stuck up. It's kinda sad really. It doesn't seem she has much friends either. Poor thing.
So you see... The old saying goes "what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world, but loose his soul"

So, since Linda can buy any man she wants, she can as well buy friends, because let's face it, nigerians love to associate just so we can feel important.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. But never forget, that school produced great minds like theso.nofmark. grin tongue LOL.

Alright, now I have noticed this thread exists. Do well to continue without kingsley.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Alright, now I have noticed this thread exists. Do well to continue without kingsley.
Okay okay 'kay' (I hope I can call you that) no harm intended. We cool like that. Lol.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
So you see... The old saying goes "what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world, but loose his soul"

So, since Linda can buy any man she wants, she can as well buy friends, because let's face it, nigerians love to associate just so we can feel important.

Truth! Ah well! Best of luck to her.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay okay 'kay' (I hope I can call you that) no harm intended. We cool like that. Lol.
LOL.
Coming from you, I know it was a harmless joke, Joe.

Your 'friend' probably was spoiling for an e-fight with the name-flip but Kaycee isn't always predictable.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.
Coming from you, I know it was a harmless joke, Joe.

Your 'friend' probably was spoiling for an e-fight with the name-flip but Kaycee isn't always predictable.

E-fight? Grow up nigga. I'm the one that has been ignoring you cos you're a waste of time - not the other way round. I'm barely online these days to entertain such pettiness.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

I shall smiley
How many tracks have you listened to on the Album? If you follow Kanye so well, you should know by now that he's always bent on trying out new sounds, he tries to move out of his comfort zone. As an Artist, you should be versatile, be able to adapt to new sounds. And he still got another album coming out soon, you might like that one lol.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

I shall smiley

I couldn't find the original video, but watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed3f0PLRch0
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
frinx:
Weekend killed it......... cool
FML nd Famous cool
Yh you got it, Weekend did a 10 on that track. Fade is my best track thou followed by No More Parties In LA.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Truth! Ah well! Best of luck to her.
And best of luck to you too.
Have fun. But hey, don't do anything you wouldn't be proud of... LOL.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
tintedniggz:

How many tracks have you listened to on the Album? If you follow Kanye so well, you should know by now that he's always bent on trying out new sounds, he tries to move out of his comfort zone. As an Artist, you should be versatile, be able to adapt to new sounds. And he still got another album coming out soon, you might like that one lol.

Most of it.

I understand. But he's not making the music for himself. He's making it for the public and for his fans. As an business person, you should listen to what your consumers want and do accordingly. You can't just do what you want because you've made a name for yourself in the past. In my opinion.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
And best of luck to you too.

Have fun. But hey, don't do anything you wouldn't be proud of... LOL.

shocked lol I'm not even doing anything grin tongue
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

shocked lol I'm not even doing anything grin tongue
Wow! Well you should. Remember "the idle hand is the devil's workshop".

For me, I'm actually adding color to my ero.tica, I want to make it very colorful. grin

Seems my writing sex poems have earned me a reputation for being a womaniser. LMAO.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Most of it.

I understand. But he's not making the music for himself. He's making it for the public and for his fans. As an business person, you should listen to what your consumers want and do accordingly. You can't just do what you want because you've made a name for yourself in the past. In my opinion.
You got a point thou, but as a businessman also, you shouldnt be afraid to roll out new inventions that pple will accept and wanna follow in your footsteps. Drake even acknowledged the fact that kanye influenced his rap and singing part cos he switched to melodious rap music after his first Album. Every Album he has released, there is always a unique tune to each.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Wow! Well you should. Remember "the idle hand is the devil's workshop".

For me, I'm actually adding color to my ero.tica, I want to make it very colorful. grin

Seems my writing sex poems have earned me a reputation for being a womaniser. LMAO.

Lol wow. You write erotic.a :O. That's nice lol.

Colourful in what way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. SID Ft. Don Jazzy - Surulere / [video] Tekno Ft OG Flimzy & Selebobo - "Anyhow" / Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.