Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Block a Caller - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block a Caller (2290 Views)

How Can I block A Number? / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block a Caller by misreal(m): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2016
please i really need help.i have a friend who i dont wnt to be friends with anymore and i think just blocking her number will do the trick.i need an android app with which i can do this in such a way that the response she gets when she tries my number will be "not reachable at the moment"
Re: How To Block a Caller by tripplephi: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2016
misreal:
please i really need help.i have a friend who i dont wnt to be friends with anymore and i think just blocking her number will do the trick.i need an android app with which i can do this in such a way that the response she gets when she tries my number will be "not reachable at the moment"
True caller. Apk

Is the best for both calls and msg block
Re: How To Block a Caller by mosjames: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Have an app for that on my c8, make i send am for you grin
Re: How To Block a Caller by misreal(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2016
mosjames:
Have an app for that on my c8, make i send am for you grin
lol
Re: How To Block a Caller by BIGPLUSmobile: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

True caller. Apk

Is the best for both calls and msg block

True caller's response is not "not reachable at the moment", it is " user busy". It acts just like you are rejecting the call manually. The person will think you are rejecting his or her calls manually. If you ask me, it's not a good idea except you are really done with the person.
Re: How To Block a Caller by gentlegenius(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
BIGPLUSmobile:

True caller's response is not "not reachable at the moment", it is " user busy". It acts just like you are rejecting the call manually.
AVG Anti-virus does the same. I don't think there's any app that can block calls by saying that you are not reachable.
Re: How To Block a Caller by BIGPLUSmobile: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
gentlegenius:

AVG Anti-virus does the same. I don't think there's any app that can block calls by saying that you are not reachable.

Yeah you are right. I have been searching for one without success.
Re: How To Block a Caller by misreal(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
BIGPLUSmobile:

True caller's response is not "not reachable at the moment", it is " user busy". It acts just like you are rejecting the call manually. The person will think you are rejecting his or her calls manually. If you ask me, it's not a good idea except you are really done with the person.
i just noticed it..
Re: How To Block a Caller by tripplephi: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
misreal:
i just noticed it..

WHAT DOES IT MATTER............ I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION NOW ITS ABOUT HOW THEY RESPOND... BLOCKING IS BLOCKING
Re: How To Block a Caller by misreal(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
tripplephi:

WHAT DOES IT MATTER............ I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION NOW ITS ABOUT HOW THEY RESPOND... BLOCKING IS BLOCKING
just dont want to give the person any idea that am avoiding her.
Re: How To Block a Caller by tripplephi: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
misreal:

user busy can mean many things. its only when the fone rings n it is cut that BUSY is suspected
Re: How To Block a Caller by Lexusgs430: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2016
misreal:

After you chop her kpomo, pluck her pawpaw and tossed her salad finish. You want to avoid her?
Avoiding no get 2 names, best she knows you have moved on.
If rooted, use RCB or BlackList. RCB blocks at system level, so phone does not ring at all.

1 Like

Re: How To Block a Caller by talktimi(m): 2:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Change your line for 3 months, she'll get tired of calling
Re: How To Block a Caller by misreal(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

After you chop her kpomo, pluck her pawpaw and tossed her salad finish. You want to avoid her?
Avoiding no get 2 names, best she knows you have moved on.
If rooted, use RCB or BlackList. RCB blocks at system level, so phone does not ring at all.
mtchwwwwww.
Re: How To Block a Caller by Xenisha: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you a little program that could warn you in spam from various scammers and the like. Thanks to block calls on landline, you can live in peace and not worry that someone will try to deceive you or hack into your phone or computer. In my experience, I received a lot of spam messages every day, and thanks to this program, I got rid of it.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8+ For Sale, 300k / My Phone Has Been Displaying Annoying Ads Since Last Week. / Nokia 8.1 Becomes The First Phone Brand To Launch Official Android 10 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.