Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain (953 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Macclane(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2016
UMUAHIA—There was panic Monday morning at the Railway Post, Umuahia, Abia State when police officers attached to the post allegedly manhandled a man later identified as an Army captain for packing his 18-seater Mitsubishi bus close to the fence of the Police station. According to eye witness accounts, the Divisional Police officer in-charge of the police post was said to be driving into the station when he spotted the bus and ordered the owner to repack the bus claiming that it was blocking his way. The Army captain who was in mufti, was said to have come out, greeted the DPO and quickly wanted to repark his bus. But the police officer was said to have ordered him to come closer and explain why he should block his way to the station. The army officer was said to have continued to plead with the angry police officer when he refused to allow him to remove his vehicle to re-park. Rather, he was alleged to have ordered his men to arrest the man, who at that juncture unveiled his identity, which was doubted by the police officer who insisted that he must be arrested. The scene attracted passers-by and people doing sundry businesses around the area, who also joined to plead with the police officer who refused to budge and insisted that the soldier must be arrested. “He must obey my arrest order; you people should tell him to obey my arrest order. You must obey my arrest order, you said you are a captain, you must tell me how many wars you have fought. “I have fought in three Boko Haram states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe before coming here, you must show me your identity today; drag him into the cell now,” the DPO whose identity was not immediately known was yelling. However, the tables turned against the ‘powerful’ DPO when four soldiers arrived at the police station and discovered the man being molested was actually an army captain, and they became angry that an officer was calm and gentle to plead, yet he was being disgraced by the police officer. They called for reinforcements and in less than 15 minutes, four Hilux vans loaded with soldiers, arrived the police station. They later took away the DPO and another police officer with them to their base, after giving them the beating of their lives. The police have colonized the parking lots around the area, harassing and ordering motorists not to park vehicles around the area, as they always block the road that passes through the station.

Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by pyyxxaro: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Sai Buhari
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2016
What do you expect when a dictator is in charge?

God please rescue Nigeria from the hands of the wicked tyrant so that all sectors of our economy will be revived, amen.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Oladimejyy(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:

God please rescue Nigeria from the hands of the wicked tyrant so that all sectors of our economy will be revived, amen.
Are you an ARSENAL FANS BECOS I THINK YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING....SORRI OOOO TAKE HEART
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:

please what has buhari got to do with this? nawao stop blaming everything on buhari, u miss ur period, u blame it on buhari, u c ur period, u blame it on buhari, "pls this baseless blame game must stop. "by d way the dpo was wrong and the soldiers acted accordingly.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Like you didn't blame GEJ for every poo.

Meanwhile let me explain to you how Bubu is involved:

He defies/flaws courts orders, he does not follow the rule of law, he doesn't not care about people's plights and feelings so the people under him have followed suit.

Lawlessness is the order of the day in this Bujari's dictatorship regime.

LORDSAMURAI:
please what has buhari got to do with this? nawao stop blaming everything on buhari, u miss ur period, u blame it on buhari, u c ur period, u blame it on buhari, "pls this baseless blame game must stop. "by d way the dpo was wrong and the soldiers acted accordingly.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2016
this is what happen when someone is power drunk, he tends to force his way through people not minding that some day he will meet his superiors, thats very good of the dpo that he was beating, next time he will think with his brain and not with his ass, anyways VIVA MSN, VIVA BARCELONA.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2016
It's easy for you to sound like this because you are not affected directly by Buhari's anarchy.

Oladimejyy:
Are you an ARSENAL FANS BECOS I THINK YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING....SORRI OOOO TAKE HEART
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
Like you didn't blame GEJ for every poo.

Meanwhile let me explain to you how Bubu is involved:

He defies/flaws courts orders, he does not follow the rule of law, he doesn't not care about people's plights and feelings so the people under him have followed suit.

Lawlessness is the order of the day in this Bujari's dictatorship regime.

O pls!!!! lawlessness have always been the order of the day since the british left us, we were never ripe for independence, so stop blaming buhari, worst things happen during GEJ's era, but its not their fault, people like u calling themselves NIGERIANS are the problem.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Macclane(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Evrytin under dis man Administration sucks. U knw hu am talkin about.. It may be Shagari sha
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by alkines(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2016
dem go hear ween....
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Barbaric. . .
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2016
And Angel Bubu pledged to bring CHANGE to all aspects of our economy. Of course he brought the change but NEGATIVE CHANGE.
LORDSAMURAI:
O pls!!!! lawlessness have always been the order of the day since the british left us, we were never ripe for independence, so stop blaming buhari, worst things happen during GEJ's era, but its not their fault, people like u calling themselves NIGERIANS are the problem.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ijbaby
Mynd44

southniyikaye:
your brain Is dead
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
And Angel Bubu pledged to bring CHANGE to all aspects of our economy. Of course he brought the change but NEGATIVE CHANGE.
GO to the front page and see the change has starting to manifest, im a niger deltan from delta state, and i know ure igbo, we all supported GEJ, but amtaken let us give buhari time, he will deliver.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by skywalker240(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by northconfusion: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Op what is the source of your information?
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by northconfusion: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:

I know from where did you come.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by amtaken(f): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
He didn't change in 1985 it's now he will change.
LORDSAMURAI:
GO to the front page and see the change has starting to manifest, im a niger deltan from delta state, and i know ure igbo, we all supported GEJ, but amtaken let us give buhari time, he will deliver.
Re: Soldiers Arrest DPO, Others For Allegedly Molesting Army Captain by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
He didn't change in 1985 it's now he will change.
yeah he will, by d way ure beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Man 'kills 14 Members Of Family' Before Suicide / Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ / Revealed! Niger Delta Avengers' Negotiator(Nnamdi Kanu).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.