Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos (26968 Views)

Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch / DJ Ecool Gifts Himself Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch (Pictures) / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2016
undecidedHow will this stop this heat that is about to reset Pesin destiny
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by kennyman2000(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Drinkwater(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
nice
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by emmabest2000(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I've seen this on an hausa guy before Jor
wicked
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by bxcode(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
These guys think that by relating God to their richness covers and justifies all their wayward life. Someone should tell him that the devil also gives riches.
Nice watch thoundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by alaskido(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul. Davido, please repent and stop displaying your wealth to the world. When they kidnap you, you will know Oil Mill market is every Wednesday in PHC.

No go Mushin or Bariga with that watch for your wrist o otherwise boys will remove your arm.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by laserjet: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Just for laughs...

An accident occurred today, 11 were
injured, 12 died so the minister of health
says he has to offer #5000 to the injured and
#6,000,000 to the dead for their funeral, one
of the injured got up an laid where the dead
were ;one of the dead said my dear go back
to that place no bring wahala dey have
counted us oh... hahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
It tells the time...

Just like my ordinary 'genuine leather' watch
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by porshuch: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Even if I'm richer than Davido, I don't think I can waste money to buy a wristwatch of 22 million.. I prefer asset to perishable parameters

Only if the wristwatch can take me to heaven cheesy

Nice one Davido cool
you will buy it if you're richer, it seems you don't know what riches can make you do. My oga bought one gold necklace for #5million
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
too much money... na 1 duplex u put 4 hand.. no comr bariga oo.. mak dey no chop dat hand off 2 steal d rolex
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by isah4salee: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
He should learn from history book of Michael Tyson.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by jazzboi: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
mascot87:
God please pick my call this month.
So you can buy watch of 22million naira?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=13pt]BROS NA WRONG BUSSTOP U DEY, SHIFT FORWARD SMALL UGO SEE ANOTHER BUSTOP[/size]
DAVIDO DEY UNDER AC 24 HOURS AND PERSON JUST COME FROM NO WHERE DEY POST SAY HE GET ROLEX WATCH.... HOW THIS NEWS WAN TAKE CLEAR HEAT..... Eh?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Goridoe(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
john4reala:
DAVIDO DEY UNDER AC 24 HOURS AND PERSON JUST COME FROM NO WHERE DEY POST SAY HE GET ROLEX WATCH.... HOW THIS NEWS WAN TAKE CLEAR HEAT..... Eh?

[size=14pt]no news for this life fit clear heat bruh... na the idiot whey enter HELL last no jam the door well... make we dey wait for the person whey go enter the next, maybe dat one go help us jam ahm well... a boko haram member i bet.![/size]
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Jennifer89(f): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
abg chop your money! all those shouting how many people has he helped? una don help anybody? mtchewwwwwwwww...but make dem no cut him wrist o! alarm dey blow for the town.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
porshuch:
you will buy it if you're richer, it seems you don't know what riches can make you do. My oga bought one gold necklace for #5million
Mind you, I said I don't think which means certainty or uncertainty cheesy
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=14pt]no news for this life fit clear heat bruh... na the idiot whey enter HELL last no jam the door well... make we dey wait for the person whey go enter the next, maybe dat one go help us jam ahm well... a boko haram member i bet.![/size]
Yeah I think One bokoharam go die today by 10:00 PM... so at least heat go reduce
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by mascot87(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
jazzboi:

So you can buy watch of 22million naira?

I will not do that bro, i prefer to use it to touch other peoples life. But I pray that God will pick my call this month for greatness
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by leo2flames(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
He his just a stupid young fellow. Is this how he wants to be richer than his Father............ Wastefulness..........
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
So if God declares that diamond owners will be the only one to make heaven, Davido will make it to heaven and I won't..

See watch as the thing fit buy all the house for my village.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
leo2flames:
He his just a stupid young fellow. Is this how he wants to be richer than his Father............ Wastefulness..........

Showing off that wrist watch will make him more millions...
Abi u no know??
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by tico1212(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Noted
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by alt3r3g0: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2016
He better not go to SA with it
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Danjul12051990(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Support good music!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOEySe50Dk. Check out my new video Iyawo Mi. Watch and share. like my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/webrandNG/, download audio at... https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi. Follow me on Instagram and twitter @jjords1. Thanks a lot.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by omolola15(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
mascot87:
God please pick my call this month.

Which network you dey use call God. If na mtn He no go pick oooo. You better change your network Kia Kia.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by people3: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2016
As far as I am concern politic has money than any profession so keep ur $80k. watch to ya self shikena
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
This baby papa is so useless and vain, instead of investing his money wisely he is busy buying fake jewelries and even having the guts to flash them on social media. Soon he will broke and unable to support his numerous bastard children.
Youruba people and their empty brain. He should learn from Chris Uba, brain man.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by toprealman: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ok
Nigerian celebritys. Na wa oh. $80k for a wristwatch. It's his money bt the money would ve yielded more dividends if it had been invested in someone's life.
That would ve started a forever chain of reaction in good deeds cos that person will also help another person nd then another person nd then.....
That person should go and hustle.....allow him to spend his money however he deems fit!
His pain, his gain.....haters stop hating.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
lol i see gangsters getting religious wen dey start bleeding.... who u don help?
Oche211:
Ok
Nigerian celebritys. Na wa oh. $80k for a wristwatch. It's his money bt the money would ve yielded more dividends if it had been invested in someone's life.
That would ve started a forever chain of reaction in good deeds cos that person will also help another person nd then another person nd then.....
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
What's the essence of this watch when you no go fit comfortably wear am for naija,the way men go run you over ehnn,no worry.make I dey follow your timeline sef in case you enter my domain.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by mrmax1(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Even if I'm richer than Davido, I don't think I can waste money to buy a wristwatch of 22 million.. I prefer assets to perishable parameters

Only if the wristwatch can take me to heaven cheesy

Nice one Davido, it's your time so enjoy it while it lasts cool
[b][/b]

You can never know the true nature of a man till he's got money. Sir when have money you might do more than that. Also remember that these guys needs these stuff becos of the line of job and moreover u can't tell how many people they have been of help to
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by nelsono(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
I would rather spend that money on real estate investments.
Thats an investment bro, you might see wrist watch but what he sees and what those who know sees is INVESTMENT. Diamonds, Gold appreciates in value minute by minute; hour by hour; day by day... that 80k watch is 80k invested in diamond NOT watch... do you knw hw many GOLD BARS Russia, USA Canada Australia etc has?.

Thats INVESTMENT in DIAMONDS bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Yomi Fabiyi Visits Baba Suwe In America / Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.