Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday (24482 Views)

Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos) / Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt / Chika Ike Sexy In Sheer Blouse (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by noetic5: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2016
The beautiful actress turned a year older today. She decided to share this beautiful photo of her rocking a floral shorts and a sheer blouse.

Wish her a happy birthday.

She captioned it: Happy Birthday To Me!!Thank U Lord For The Gift Of Life!!Thank U Father For Ur Love And Immense Blessings In My Life!!Thank U For Making Me Me!!Thank U For Making Me In Ur Own Split Image!!U Made Me Special And Called Me Ur Glorious Work(OLUEBUBE)And By Ur Grace,I Have Lived Up To My Name!! I Thank U For My Wonderful Family,My Amazing Friends And Le Boo!!Thnk U For Giving Me The Best Fans And Followers On Earth!!Y'all Rock My World!!As I Add Another Year Tdy...My Mouth Is Full Of Thanks To U Father!!If My Body Were Full Of Mouths,It Won't Still Be Enough To Sing Ur Praises And Say Thank U!!Cos Ur SteadFast Love Never Ceaseth In My Life!!Its New Every Morning!!Thnk U For Another Glorious Year And More Glorious Years To come#OLUEBUBECHUKWU#PiscesWoman#ThankFulMouth#God'sFirstLove#

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJsvNAo8dW/?taken-by=poshesteb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by noetic5: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Checkout this stunning photo collage she made to mark her birthday @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/ebube-nwagbo-wows-in-floral-shorts-and.html

Pretty gurls rock indeed
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by BaddieKay(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Just there..nothing WOW about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by yaqq: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Nothing wow jare! though she fine, I love her height! I dsike short baes, u ll av 2 keep buying them high hill foot wears even slippers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2016
she s ok

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by BrownCookie(f): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Today,front page has bn dedicated to celebrities.
Back to the topic,she looks cool.

Happy Birthday miss hippy!

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Happy birthday miss Ebube

check my signature for your aluminium and stone tiles roofing

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
BaddieKay:
Just there..nothing WOW about it
thank you oo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
HBD to her
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Goridoe(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2016
[size=18pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
issorite
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Simplestone(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm,happy birthday ebube, you look really hot.
Am waiting for the "Go and marry" crew...oya na.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by polwelin: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
happy birthday.. Girlll
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by serena433(f): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
make she no go marry!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Sunnycliff(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
My former crush and screen goddess, until I discovered by maturity and experience that crush for celebrities is playing to the gallery!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by dguizman(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
She is pretty. Hbd

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by alaskido(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Ebube, you dey thank baba God half naked. These girls of nowadays una get liver o. No single fear for our eye again. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Hot legs.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by ehispapa(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2016
When a girl has beauty without Brains, the Private parts suffer the most...Pete Edochie 1996

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by tynomex(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
She's nice and sexy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by ibkkk(f): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Na cloth be dis?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Jonwesley(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
The appearance with bum shots, exposed legs and "show me ur back" is inglorious and should not be worn with a heartfelt thanksgiving to God as she appear to be saying. Ebube is a fine lady with fitting outfits no doubts most times.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by blezzymoore: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Seen
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2016
I thought Ebube is mainly known as a gospel artiste rather than an actress. She's quite talented as a gospel artiste. You can see, she'd already beginning to compose a new song in that Instagram post. Wish her many happy returns!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
If ds cloth is wat u use to celebrate ur Birthday den u are a Year younger.........
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
alaskido:
Ebube, you dey thank baba God half naked. These girls of nowadays una get liver o. No single fear for our eye again. shocked shocked
Honestly, only someone forcing himself to be more American than the Americans would disagree with you. There are two things that shouldn't go together even when both are good. Like... ewedu/egusi soup and sugar; tea and salt, being unclad and shouting 'praise the Lord' in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by cruzita(f): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Igbo girls are always stunning .Hbd dear

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by ifeomaekol(f): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Hbd dear, many llnp to u. Pisces gal.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Dindondin(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
floral shot. sounds like Flora Shaw, Lugards mistress
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday by Dindondin(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
floral shot. sounds like Flora Shaw, Lugards mistress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday / James Brown To Bobrisky: Stop Lying About Spending ₦75m On Hair & Makeup / Tiwa Savage Tours Kenya, Visits Kenyan Park (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.