Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. (6485 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello,thanks for this platform.please permit me to go straight to my chronicle as am not sure how long I can last.I am a lady of 27years,a graduate.I met a guy lastyear and we started dating.When I met him,he was having financial challenges as he was an importer and at some point his business folded.He had nothing but he was very nice with a good character.I saw the way he was struggling to find his feet again so I stood by him praying and trusting God. I was working then and earning little salary so I used that to sustain myself and my family. Towards the end of lastyear, he introduced some people to me as his family members.He equally proposed to me but I complained about his financial situation,and asked that we hold on a bit till we are stable but he then told me about some of his landed properties and things he has which he wanted us to dispose and start a life.I went with him to see some of the things as I didn't want to be rushed into a marriage.I saw the documents showing his name and all d necessary papers.Well,we put it up for sale and I even helped advertise them online.He also told me his business has kicked off again and I was happy for him.When it was September,  he came to see my parents and we did  our introduction and fixed wedding December.I took in after the whole introduction and I wasn't happy about it as we wanted it after the wedding proper but then I had to pull through as abortion wasn't an option since it was official we had fixed wedding.My problem started early january when the whole thing was dragging.He kept saying stories why we should hold on,meanwhile I had stopped work as I was so sick my job had to be on hold.I used up all my cash to sort my medical bills as it was so bad.Feeding became a big deal as no source of income.The height of it all is that his friends finally called to tell me dude has been lying to me about his status.I was told he had nothing,the house he lived in wasn't his,the people I know are friends not family,infact the landed properties were all falsified documents.The business he was managing was for his uncle.I got to realise that he has dual personality with dubious character.He even lied to my parents about his background,business,every damn thing,which is a big slap to me.I couldn't believe it and started making my research and its all true he lied to me about everything from the onset.I am broken and confused as I don't understand why he had to put me through this,he knew I wasn't desperate to get married yet he couldn't keep the relationship till he got stable.   I am in a big mess now, as my family have started asking questions, worse still I am 5momths gone and have no single source of income.My family used to depend on me so at the moment everyone is on hold.My family have accepted the situation just to help me come out of this sane,but I am stuck financial and an emotional wreck.I have reached out to him and he has been begging that his sorry and he lied because he didn't want to lose me.The marriage has been called off as my family insist I can't marry a lying criminal.For the past few days I can't reach him anymore as his phones are off and he is not within reach.I heard his run away for the meantime and I can't reach his immediate family because the people I know to be the family I found out were not related.Everything was just planned out but to what end?I am writing in now because am totally at a loss on what to do.I have been so down and haven't slept for weeks just staying up all night praying and asking God why me.I am frustrated,I have nobody to turn to.I am due for antenatal but can't go,I don't have a dime anymore as I have exhausted my savings on the survival of this innocent child inside me.My head is literally about to blow off with somuch thinking.I can't apply for jobs now because they won't employ me pregnant though I wish I can get a job because am very hardworking and have work experience,but I dont know where to start from.I am going through somuch challenge and begging someone out there to help me.I know many families are praying for kids,here I am pregnant with the devil trying to destroy me.I don't know if there is an organization that can help me keep the child when I birth so I can work and pay them for all the stress before taking the child.The baby kicks so happily and every time he does that I just cry because am confused.If I can't feed how do I pay for childbirth,upkeep and others.why are some men so wicked?if he lied this much is he even worth marrying anymore?pls I need help.kindly advise me but take it easy with harsh words as I am already inbetween life and death.I am so fragile now.pls save a soul.Thanks and God bless.Moderator pls help me push it out as am goin through trauma.

1 Like

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Magicc: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2016
This is serious
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Benjom(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
First and foremost stop using negative words on yourself. You've heard that 'when there's life, there's hope. But first change your mental picture about yourself. Look positive and hopeful... and God will order your steps.

5 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Not over yet . . .
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Ligxy(f): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
You've posted this story before and people advised you. Why don't you try one of those things they asked you to do? Btw, where is your location?
If you're in Abuja, you can visit this place and they will help. https://m.facebook.com/Anawim-Home-126648590732496/
I don't think they have a website, but that's their Facebook account. Cheers.
@ adapeter

6 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by nani212(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Some guys sef. Why lie to a girl u wana marry. Don't know the kind of family some guys wana start. Lies are for chop and clean mouth.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by danduchi(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Some men are heartless... Now what's the gain in this... My dear be strong, there's a big story behind this mischief
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by alatbaba1(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Don't lose hope.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by kilokeys(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
You are nt the first... U wouldn't be the last.

Hang in there..
Dunno abt the ease of single parenting since Buhari came to power sha

1 Like

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2016
1. I sympathize with you with the state of your health and for what he did for you.

2. You made a mistake by putting the first thing last. The research you did later should have been done at the initial stage. GOD will not let something happen to us without a signal, whether to stop, get-ready or go just like the traffic light. You saw the signal because you felt it wasn't the right time but you didn't heed to it.

3. However the case is for now; I pray GOD grant you a safe delivery. Because I can understand you are heavy for now and no employer will go for a pregnant woman even if anyone is here to assist with a job for your upkeep.

4. I would advise the MODs to confirm this story and if true, they can organize on how to assist or anyone know anybody that can be of help.

5. I hope this will serve as lesson for our ladies out there. To our bigger girls out there, I think you can see that not all that glitters are gold.

Take care !!!

5 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
nani212:
Some guys sef. Why lie to a girl u wana marry. Don't know the kind of family some guys wana start. Lies are for chop and clean mouth.

The guy never wished to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by shafanik: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
First and foremost.. My Sister, the devil has not ruined you, you are NOT finished! So get that thought out of your mind.
Have you thought about the millions of people who pass through worse things. Pay a visit to some ghettos in Lagos, you will thank God for your life.
So, be strong, encourage yourself and believe your tomorrow will be greater than today. For Christ sake you're just 27. It's well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by exotiqueify(f): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
First of all dear, this shouldn't have been posted here, but its good u did it all d same, cuz I can bet my life on it that d romance section 'nitwits' would disparage ur thread with filth. Secondly, try ridding urself of displeasing remarks like i am finished, devil capitalizes on such words, u know?..... I am so darn sorry for this, suffice to say it wasn't ur fault in anyway. please for the sake of goodness, do not loose that child. It might be tough, but try to hang in there. I might not be in ur shoes but I sure know how it feels, and being a woman is bad enough, being pregnant with no one to stand by u is much worse..... Plz encourage urself,I beg u *sobs*...... And may God mete out to that guy a hundred fold what he has done to u. I mean, not just leaving u like that, pregnant! but the insult on ur intelligence, when ur only 'crime' was trusting him!!... aaarrggghhh! Let me see d fool who says she is cheap or makes one off hand comment, or calls me a feminist! But for the life of me, what is it with some guys tho'? rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by K9Uneet(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
I know its not going to be easy but just forget the guy. He will get his comeuppance soon. As for you, your full concentration should be on your pregnancy. Try not to overburden yourself with thoughts. Your health is paramount as it is. Your family should look for a way to assist you, after all.you've been sustaining them before now.
Godspeed!
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Sunnypar(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by shafanik: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2016
If youretin Lagos, call Aunty Landa (Inspiration Fm): 0809 911 1919.

She's a councillor also provides some form of support. Hope it helps
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by shafanik: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2016
If you're in Lagos, call Aunty Landa (Inspiration Fm): 0809 911 1919.

She's a councillor also provides some form of support. Hope it helps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Aremu01(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Some places could really be heartless
From what I read, u were reluctant to trust the guy. You should have followed your instinct
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by ODAVI(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello dear, I really dont havem uch time to experiece all i want to say here. I earlier sent you an email chat to enable us talk freely.
However, I really feel for you, but please hook up to inspirational FM every sat and sun from 6pm there about there is a woman called AUNTY lader whom i think could be of help in this situation.
I will try to get her details to you if i could. My concern is how to sustain yourself in this mess.
Hold on, help will come your way in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by amunkita(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Op,to an extent, u deserve ur predicament.

You planned with a man to dispose off his properties just to marry you, u even went as far as marketing the Ghost property.

Even if he had properties, why would a wife material give in to selling properties just to keep up with a wedding plan.

Infact, why would u even fork when u ain't married.
Nwanyi onye Uwa mmebi..

3 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Roidatom(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Hard luck. So sad. But you'll pull through.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by 4C2215131: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2016
exotiqueify:
First of all dear, this shouldn't have been posted here, but its good u did it all d same, cuz I can bet my life on it that d romance section 'nitwits' would disparage ur thread with filth. Secondly, try ridding urself of displeasing remarks like i am finished, devil capitalizes on such words, u know?..... I am so darn sorry for this, suffice to say it wasn't ur fault in anyway. please for the sake of goodness, do not loose that child. It might be tough, but try to hang in there. I might not be in it shoes but I sure know how it feels, and being a woman is bad enough, being pregnant with no one to stand by u is worse..... Plz encourage urself,I beg u *sobs*...... And may God mete out to that guy a hundred fold what he has done to u. I mean, not just leaving u like that, pregnant! but the insult on ur intelligence, when it only 'crime' was trusting him!!... aaarrggghhh! Let me see d fool who says she is cheap or makes one off hand comment, or calls me a feminist! But for the life of me, what is it with some guys tho'? rubbish!

You want to be careful with how quick you empathise with stories such as this. Before I get crucified for being heartless or possibly one of the people that can meet out same treatment to someone, you may want to know why I admonished you thus.

I've been approached with issues worse than this only to be made a fool of in the short run not once even. Abeg, let's leave story at that.

This in no way suggests that the OP's plight ain't genuine but like someone opined in his/her post, the veracity of the story should be checked out. That is all I'm saying. If you know the tricks played on good folks via appealing to their kindness with stories that touch, you'd be amazed.

So help if you can as whether it's false of not, you'll still be rewarded for doing your part, but I wish we all can be like you...sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2016
amunkita:
Op,to an extent, u deserve ur predicament.

You planned with a man to dispose off his properties just to marry you, u even went as far as marketing the Ghost property.

Even if he had properties, why would a wife material give in to selling properties just to keep up with a wedding plan.

Infact, why would u even fork when u ain't married.
Nwanyi onye Uwa mmebi..
May U never find urself in a situation like this.How can I ask someone to sell his property,do u know how I discouraged him?did u read d part I said he had a business he was doing but it turned out to be lies.Calling me names wen u haven't been in my shoes.I pray u keep having a perfect life.Thanks all d same for ur words,it only made me stronger.Bad things sometimes happen to good people,am just unfortunate but its well.Godbless u
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by theGistsonline: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
This is sad! You need funds! Its not gonna be easy generating the funds but Send your phone number & a photo of yourself (full photo) to sylvashado@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2016
What I can't qet in the story...........if wah the op said is true......where on earth did yhu see money to buy airtime to qet data........ grin grin grin................if it is true........why did yhu open up dah place for him to pour thinqs inside grin since yhu not married.....................
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by theGistsonline: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2016
This is sad! You need funds! Its not gonna be easy generating the funds, its Gods prayers & help we beg for, but Send your phone number & a photo of yourself (full photo) to sylvashado@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
The moment yu mentioned "importer", I knew yur story was gonna be about fake guy. 80% of guys that claimed to be importer are fake, WHY? Because yu gals always prefer guys that do business internationally.

Well, silver and gold I have none, buh at the name of any god yu believe in, receive mercy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by LaurelP(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2016
I always tell women, stop weighing a man by what he has. If material things don't move you, there are some problems u wont fall into.

Sorry for your predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Sunnypar(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
LaurelP:
I always tell women, stop weighing a man by what he has. If material things don't move you, there are some problems u wont fall into.

Sorry for your predicament.
Thumbs up! They won't listen.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Sunnypar(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
adekanmbi1986:
1. I sympathize with you with the state of your health and for what he did for you.

2. You made a mistake by putting the first thing last. The research you did later should have been done at the initial stage. GOD will not let something happen to us without a signal, whether to stop, get-ready or go just like the traffic light. You saw the signal because you felt it wasn't the right time but you didn't heed to it.

3. However the case is for now; I pray GOD grant you a safe delivery. Because I can understand you are heavy for now and no employer will go for a pregnant woman even if anyone is here to assist with a job for your upkeep.

4. I would advise the MODs to confirm this story and if true, they can organize on how to assist or anyone know anybody that can be of help.

5. I hope this will serve as lesson for our ladies out there. To our bigger girls out there, I think you can see that not all that glitters are gold.

Take care !!!
All that flutters to them is gold... They won't see that young man, struggling day and night, paying bills, focus and determined, trying to better himself.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2016
please read the part I wrote I met him he had nothing,I was working and hoping things will get better,so there is no need for the saying I was after gold.He lied when he saw I wasn't ready for the marriage because I wanted to give him time to organise himself,within few months he has framed up all these just so he can marry me.Even if he lied to me why lie to my family too,people u want to marry their daughter.Some men are just mean!well,I accept my mistake I only need God to help me come out.we are human and nobody is above mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by macklef(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
OP, The lie he told u was not what ruined ur life, its the immorality out of wedlock that did.
If u had not given in to immorality, u would have been better off,
Ur job would still be intact n uld still survive n hope for a better man.

So i guess the lesson here is, never get pregnant or engage in immorality before marriage.
Thers no way he would have gone thru with d marriage cos he had no money.

Anyways, ur labour go tough but u go survive.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair! / How Do You Cope With Being A Wife, Mother And Career Woman? / What is Your Earliest Childhood Memory ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.