Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman (54751 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Nigerian Super Model Aisha Bello Glows In New Photoshoot For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Lol.
This is 2016.
You still wear traditional agbada and sun glasses in a dark room and a guy is standing close to your ass ??

Dude, you're a big joke
ode smello..you call yourslef richpunk...dude thats a rayban and it cost me about 70pounds..and mate that picture was taken in nice hotel back in naija for a wedding.let me give you a piece of advice.before you call yourself rich please buy yourself good shirts and take care of your face..
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by jojoki: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=RichYoungNigga post=43202640]She's still ugly.
[/quote

Hater of progress, you don't need to be very pretty to be a model, the body structure is all that matters. Sit down joor. May God continue to bless her more.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Sokoflow(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
.....and how do you look? Pot calling kettle black.SMH
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Myde4naija(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Missmossy:
Transformed!!!

Don't like her make over though.
Transformed or transformered?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Topestbilly(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch

U nko? U resemble maami-water tongue
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
opeaceo:
oookk, it seems she's here to stay, and there's nothing fierce about this look.
Opeaceo!
Just came online to see my girl who is not jobless commenting all over nairaland. It is good following you at least your updates would help me know what's hot at a glance. Keep up the good work
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.
who your fine face Don help

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by RichYoungNigga: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
popcykaylah:

ode smello..you call yourslef richpunk...dude thats a rayban and it cost me about 70pounds..and mate that picture was taken in nice hotel back in naija for a wedding.let me give you a piece of advice.before you call yourself rich please buy yourself good shirts and take care of your face..

70 pounds ??
In a nice hotel ??
Buy myself a good shirt and take care of my face ??

Nigga, you're lame as fucckk.
Homeless dudes here in the states wear good Jordan sneakers.
Shut up and suck some dick.

I will take being called ugly but not from a gay fish like you
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by RichYoungNigga: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2016
ellacute45:

Biitch.
Get back to dick sucking.
You're very good at that
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

70 pounds ??
In a nice hotel ??
Buy myself a good shirt and take care of my face ??

Nigga, you're lame as fucckk.
Homeless dudes here in the states wear good Jordan sneakers.
Shut up and suck some dick.

ode...theres nothing like gay fish..your face though is scary..clean it up please ewwwwwww!!!!!!!
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by sisisioge: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Osinachi!

I have always known the power of good packaging..
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
ellacute45:
fine face ke?babes i am sure you didnt notice all those boils on his face cheesy
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by HRich(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Towncrier247:
Former bread seller Olajumoke is the new face for Nigerian designer, Layo G Woman. This is the first official image from their shoot...even this girl will not recognize herself again sometimes with all these exotic photoshoot. Lol..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/check-out-olajumokes-fierce-shoot-for.html
Please how won't i recognize myself when seen myself in the picture? Just asking.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by RichYoungNigga: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
popcykaylah:

ode...theres nothing like gay fish..your face though is scary..clean it up please ewwwwwww!!!!!!!

OK.
But please, get rid of that dude at your back.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by HRich(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
popcykaylah:

fine face ke?babes i am sure you didnt notice all those boils on his face cheesy
On His face or On Her* Face?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Phargbemmy(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
Really! Common!
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by ireneidiva(f): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2016
mhaki:
Was she paid for this shoot?
Who is her manager?
Where is her husband in all these?
Who is taking care of her kids?
When she was selling bread, who was taking care of her kids and where was her husband? What has that even got to do with anything?
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by omeke12(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
haba swtty... that's a lil bit extreme
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Phargbemmy(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

70 pounds ?? In a nice hotel ?? Buy myself a good shirt and take care of my face ??
Nigga, you're lame as fucckk. Homeless dudes here in the states wear good Jordan sneakers. Shut up and suck some dick.

Oga, just shut the bleeped up, and find something good to do today.
Olooorun oniranuradarada, U sef dey abuse person abi?
Ode!
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by RichYoungNigga: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Phargbemmy:

Oga, just shut the bleeped up, and find something good to do today.

Olooorun oniranuradarada, U sef dey abuse person abi?

Ode!

Oh.
Rayban of 80k and where do you work ??
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by mariamadenle(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
mhaki:
Was she paid for this shoot? Who is her manager? Where is her husband in all these? Who is taking care of her kids?
Google is your friend
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

OK.
But please, get rid of that dude at your back.
that dude you mentioned will torn your savings into flexing bills..oga this shoe big pass you,find a boy your size to diss.na wire money we dey spend...if you know say barr and you get mouth..show for quilox for ozumba tomorrow
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by MyGeneration(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Seriously i don't see what makes this girl a model, being slim doesn't mean u are a model, she's fuvking ugly.
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by gbrown(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
She's still ugly.
enemy of progress, lord all those who will not celebrate my success let them remain in wailers club for life, congratulations olajumoke,i pray my breakthroughs will locate me unexpectedly in Jesus name
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Phargbemmy(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Oh. Rayban of 80k and where do you work ??

Hey Mr Wannabee, better dont start here.
Go get busy before I get your stupid ass wacked.
#Olodo
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by popcykaylah(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
HRich:
On His face or On Her* Face?
his face .
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Phargbemmy(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
gbrown:

enemy of progress, lord all those who will not celebrate my success let them remain in wailers club for life, congratulations olajumoke,i pray my breakthroughs will locate me unexpectedly in Jesus name

Big Amen to that as I claim that too for me

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
u see ya lyf?? She dey prosper, u dey nairaland dey show hatred.. Naso God go hibernate ya lyf with poverty & stagnation for no reason
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nemma(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch
for you to identify a witch definitely you must be a witch
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Olajumoke... The lord bless you more my dear... I love your story
Carry go jor... Na ur tym!!!
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
I am waiting for her nude.
We are stil waitin for u to become beautiful.. Na masquerade i dey see so
Re: Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman by bunmioguns(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
DammyLucy:
She resemble witch

Bad belle is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.