Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (23339 Views)

Beware Of Airtel / [READ ME] The End Of Airtel's (*555*pin#) Welcome Plan / The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by noetic5: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Remember the four years old boy whose eyes were plucked by the ritualistic purpose? Well, he's been receiving treatment and goodwill from kind people in the society. This time around, it's the Airtel Director of Communication who visited the boy and He promised to support him live his dreams and the Kaduna State Governor has also promised to give him free education till university level.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/airtels-director-of-communicationvisits.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by noetic5: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Continue to see more pix from the visit @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/airtels-director-of-communicationvisits.html

Nice of him indeed

1 Like

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Very good of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by adonbilivit: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2016
God bless him.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by kokozain(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice action

1 Like

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Kolababe: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by ggrin(f): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
cry

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
If Hell has a deeper part, that will be the lot of the beastly ritualists. May God bless all men of goodwill like us!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by polwelin: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
yea... Nice of him.. Hope to be a hope to d hopeless someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by blezzymoore: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa oo , 4 years old boy.
Some human being are heartless & wicked. They will never go unpunish.
Nice one from Airtel.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by iambabaG: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
That's what life should be all about.. Love your neighbor as yourself.
For all of us; not each evil that's befalls us will end us.. It may just be the gateway of God's blessing.
Imagine if he was just every other kid, who know am? His parents may just get enough resources to bring up his siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Dollarjunkie: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
But people can be wicked shaaa
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by kennyman2000(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one mr emeka. Wish u all d very best son.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
I just pray this is not one of those their publicity stunts, where years later the boy will be crying for help, and all this so called big men will be no where to be found. May God help the little child.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Apc Ritualists don start again oooooohhhh .... ..
#If we had known We 4 Still Vote PDP ooooohhhhhh
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
I dey cry now self..... bomboy your dreams must come through
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by dguizman(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
That's nice of him,and I hope this boy will be of help to someone someday.
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Gee001: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
People are wicked cry
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Elzends(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
I hope mtn is watching
Quick recovery to the boy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by EastanPower(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Have they arrested the demons that did this to this innocent child?

What sort of future is there for this boy now.

Waiting the perpetrators to be executed by firing squad.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by hollowpot15684(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Damm it... just four years and he will start that struggle. God!!!

Meanwhile check world most secured security pattern for mobile phone..

https://www.nairaland.com/2929610/blackberry10-most-secured-security-pattern/3
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by simi4me(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2016
the wickedness of man sha

1 Like

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Make una fear God nah, abi wetin be this? embarassed
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by bid4rich(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Where is MTN people na, are they not going to do something? The parent of the boy may be using MTN network o

Just kidding!!! grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Miracle working God please give this young boy a new set of eyes

check my signature for your aluminium and stone tiles roofing
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by ionsman: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
Apc Ritualists don start again oooooohhhh

#If we had known We 4 Still Vote PDP ooooohhhhhh

You need to be used for sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by serena433(f): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Airtel way no let me use my #25000 airtime! Any way him try
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by demarc001: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2016
God save us from casualties
Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by 4C2215131: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
This is what you get from a society that worships materialism in all its guises. A society that mocks an intellectual or hard working individual. A society that has turned our brothers, sons, uncles, nephews, dad, cousins to murderers and theives and ritualists and connivers just to make money in an effort to be appreciated by society.

A society that applaudes our daughters, sisters, nieces, aunts, moms, cousins predereliction to selling their bodies for money in a bid to feel wholesome and appreciated by others.

Until there is a re-evaluation of our values, more happenings such as this will be our lot. Until we boo that politician riding in his Bentley rather than bestow him with chieftaincy titles, until we 'clap for the head' of that lady all decked out in the finest of apparels while reclining in the pilot seat of that Mercedes CLS and call her the asshewwoo she is as she has no means of explaining her wealth, until our ladies start questioning the source of income of our chaps who despite still living with their parents who aren't wealthy can afford to buy them 50,000k worth of presents while owning a 2014 Cross-tour and spending 100k in the club, until she can say No! I won't date you as your attitude to life is questionable and until she sees the man hustling legimately as an entrepreneur or an applicant as not being a slacker or loser or someone not worth her time, then, we must continue to 'park the shiit' that our warped societal values defecates in our living rooms.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
God, please curse whoever did this.. Rain your curse lord... This news has been disturbing me whenever i read it... Why are human beings like this na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes / Best Browsers For Your Android Smartphone. / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.