Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,077 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Does Linda Ikeji Insist On Tagging The Businesses From Her Self Made Project? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Linda Ikeji Insist On Tagging The Businesses From Her Self Made Project? (319 Views)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Linda Ikeji Insist On Tagging The Businesses From Her Self Made Project? by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2016
So this week is now officially tagged “Linda Ikeji Week”. On Monday, I wrote a post about LINDA IKEJI & HER REAL/FAKE HERMES BIRKIN BAG http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/22/linda-ikeji-her-realfake-hermes-bag-nigeria/. Click on the link to read the post if you haven’t already.

So just like the tag on this week, rumor has it that Linda Ikeji allegedly insists on “tagging” the businesses of the beneficiaries from her Self Made Project. Could this be true?

Let me go into more details as to how I came about this allegation.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/24/does-linda-ikeji-really-insist-on-tagging-the-businesses-from-her-self-made-project/

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leads Other Senators On A Condolence Visit To The Family Of Ocholi / Today In Nigeria's History / Betrayal Of Love Chapter Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.