Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant (5264 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In / » Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by princefaculty(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2016
The Police had arrested the family of the lady and the family of the man, (who is 20 years old) the man himself had ran away. The 12 year-old girl is in Primary 3.

The scan was done and a doctor told us that she is about 7 months pregnant. He thinks there there could be a problem with the legs of the child, but he wasn’t sure. We took the little girl to Amecet, gave her food and one of the staff has spend some time with her this afternoon. To see if she knows what’s going on.

She is really a child and is even happy that she gets a baby. It will be a big problem, she is too small for a natural birth, it probably should be a caesarian. She played Memory with the other children and I could cry, to see her sitting there with that big belly, this will be really a child with a child. And while she should be able to play and have fun, she is getting a baby.

Some things I just can not understand, they make me angry! Amecet n’ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police.

http://naijaonthego..com.ng/2016/02/photo-12-year-old-primary-three3-girl.html?m=0[code][/code]

Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by mjames: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Results of bad society
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by Akkord4gov: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2016
What should I say grin grin grin
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
stale!
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by dollyinxx(f): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Oh...my....gosh
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Too many lies today
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by Cholls(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2016
my brother na today.
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by babymakermike: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
My daughter was pregnant when she was eight, she had an abortion of course, but she'd been sexually active since she was about six. It happens, we just need to get used to the fact that things aren't how they were fifty years ago.
Re: Photo: 12-year Old, Primary Three (3) Girl Gets Pregnant by LadySarah: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
babymakermike:
My daughter was pregnant when she was eight, she had an abortion of course, but she'd been sexually active since she was about six. It happens, we just need to get used to the fact that things aren't how they were fifty years ago.

This one is ur own style.All your posts are about your daughter.

Closet paedophile.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Jungle Justice As Angry Mobs Beat Thief's To Death In Azikoro Bayelsa / How I Got Pregnant For A Ghost In NYSC Camp / Man Caught With Stolen Meat Tied Around His Body Like Bullet Proof(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.