Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please (903 Views)

Ladies Who Eat A Lot Of Yam Have High Tendency To Bear Twins / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Doctor:to Much To Bear I Saw Torn Flesh,broken Bones, Children’s Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
I was born in the early 90's, grew up in d northern part of the country, then we were happily living as a family dad could afford to send me to school. Dad work stops when i was in JSS2 because of life and properties destroyed by some islamic sect. We left for my village, immediately we got there i continued my education in a new school.
Dad job searching begun but he couldn't secure one but mum got one which she receive peanut, that's what kept us going. I finish secondary and started looking for admission to further my education, to God be the glory i gained admission into a university in 2012 hoping to be a graduate this year 2016 not knowing that it was just a mere wish, i and my parent struggle hard to raise funds 2 clear my bills in 100level, immediately i got to 200level we couldn't raise money any longer, so i had to stop my education (DROPOUT) . I had 2 go back home, as a guy i need to carry on looking for something to do so that i could be able to gather money and go back to school
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2016
CONT... We do not always understand Why things happen as they do, But I am very sure of one thing My Lord will see me through. The money i see from hustling is just what i will use to feed on where as my square meal is 1-0-1 but most times 0-0-1. Am getting older day by day, nothing to show for it, and all i hope for is a brighter future, is this how i will make it living in the village where 95% of the inhabitants are hustlers, no helper. I have decide to leave the village soon in search of a greener pasture in the city may be Lagos, i've got no shelter overthere, no money, just hopes and dreams, i can't stay again because poverty is killing me here and i don't want to go illegal. Egbon lalasticlala, mynd44 please don't close this thread cos am not here to solicit for fund, am here to seek advice from my elders, brother's, sisters. Thanks in a million

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Checkout The New Zenith Bank Logo / Young Girl Wakes Up N*ked On The Streets Without Memory After Attending A Night / Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.