Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ywad(youth With A Difference) An Ongoing Trend To Encourage The Great Youths 9ja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ywad(youth With A Difference) An Ongoing Trend To Encourage The Great Youths 9ja (588 Views)

PHOTOS: Tuc's Food Union (FOBTOB) In An Ongoing Nationwide Industrial Action. / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Where Are The Great Microbiologist And Their Jobs: Advice,ideas And Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ywad(youth With A Difference) An Ongoing Trend To Encourage The Great Youths 9ja by splashbukas(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
The tag ‪#‎YWAD‬ (Youth With A Difference keeps reminding me that the youths of our generation have the best opportunity and potentials to achieve whatever they want to achieve.i have seen most with potentials and trust me, they aint giving up. So lets wake up to success, its knocking on the door of every nigerian youth. No time to depend on office jobs.We should be the ones creating jobs for the next generation to come.we've got lots of youths with so much talents-graphic designers,web designers,dancers,musicians,models,bloggers,fashion designers,Djs and so on.use every opportunity uv got to create something and make d best part of it where ever you are.Lets make our parents proud. ‪#‎TeamYWAD‬ ‪#‎TeamNaijaYouth‬.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada 100% Sure / Finally, Here Is Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Come Work With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.