Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Mum's Unconditional Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum's Unconditional Love (528 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum's Unconditional Love by kingsfield(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Daughter : Mom are you ok? . Mom : Yes hunny am ok *smiles* . Daughter : But you dont look ok mom...! . Mom : Sweetheart i have to tell you a secret... . Daughter : What secret mom? . Mom : I left something for you at home in my drawer,its in a brown envelope. . Daughter : Is it money mom? . Mom : Just look for it when you get home.now i need to rest. . Daughter : why mom?...whats wrong? . Mom : Nothing dear...mommy is gona be okay. . Daughter : Promise me mom? . Mom : Mommy loves you okay! . Daughter : Love you more mom. . And that was mommy's last words to her daughter,she died and may her soul rest in peace. . And when the daughter got home,she went straight to mommy's room,and search her drawer for the brown envelope...and thanks god she found it.it was a letter written by mom. . LETTER : Dear baby,i know life aint gona be the same without me,and things will be tough,but i just want you to know that mommy loves you and will always love you. . I did what i did to protect you,i had to transplant my heart to you so that you survive, i know i shuld ve told you... but i just couldnt coz i knew it was gona break your heart. . Take care of yourself darling,i will always be there with you.in your heart. . Yours : Mommy . And the girl cried tears out!!... We all need mom in our lifes,because mommy would do anything for her child just because she is the best,my hero!! . If your mom is still alive in (2016) you so blessed...Like & comment "I love you mom" Is shes passed on to life from death like & type "RIP mom
Re: Mum's Unconditional Love by MRBrownJ: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2016
absolute NONSENSE story!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways The Average Nigerian Wastes Money And Tips To Stop / How To Be A Blessing To Your Spouse Despite Your ‘busy’ Schedule. / When Is The Right Time To Initiate Sex Discussion With Young Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.