Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

MUST Read!:do You Think You Are Better? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MUST Read!:do You Think You Are Better? (306 Views)

See The Sticker A Lady Shared Insinuating That Pigs Are Better Than Men / Who Said Two Heads Are Better Than One??? / Why People With Black Skin Are Better Than Those With White/fair Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST Read!:do You Think You Are Better? by olarhtunji(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2016
justin bieber said in one of his songs
This life's not easy,
I'm not made out of steel,
Don't forget that I'm human,
don't forget that I'm real.

yeah most of us here are grown up and are expected to behave like adults but its the otherwise,its like when we are here on this forum we forget that a fellow nairalander has a heart and emotion.Its like we find joy in making each other sad,its like we build our confidence in making someone heart broken.Many of us come here to share our problems with our fellow Nigerians believing that we would get a solution but instead we get insults and even more problems which is not right.we come on here to show that we are better or to show off on the internet which is absolutely wrong.simply because i made mistake in my diction you insult me like you are anyway better than me instead of you to correct,you call me all sort of names like you have any right to do so.

fine the internet is meant to be fun and also should expand our range of thinking but come to think about it,how am i suppose to learn properly when all you do is insult my background,insult my belief simply because you don't agree with me.Everybody have the right to give an opinion about what they think about a post that's one thing i commend nairaland for and that's why have been using nairaland long before i decide to open an account.i could go on writing stuffs about all of what i feel is wrong about the users on here but its totally wrong to "bully" someone because you feel they not right.

well i will leave you guys with a line from justin bieber's song

It's like they want me to be perfect,When they don't even know that I'm hurting.

(1) (Reply)

Please A Brother Needs Ur Help / Campusblazer.com / Share Classic Your April Fools' Day experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.