Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,980 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Would Nairaland Be Like If - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Nairaland Be Like If (436 Views)

When Will Nairaland Be Upgraded? / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Hit Like If You Miss This Line-up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would Nairaland Be Like If by izyericson: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
I was reading on a website some where else, and I came across these text: " whilst allowing
the general public to read all the contributions. Members
of the group have to use their own name rather than
some pseudonym, and this has had the effect of making
people responsible for that they say. The problem with
many discussion groups are the few disruptive, difficult
people who hide behind pseudonyms and feel they can
say whatever they wish, and they ultimately drive
sensible people away and take over the group. whilst allowing
the general public to read all the contributions. Members
of the group have to use their own name rather than
some pseudonym, and this has had the effect of making
people responsible for that they say. The problem with
many discussion groups are the few disruptive, difficult
people who hide behind pseudonyms and feel they can
say whatever they wish, and they ultimately drive
sensible people away and take over the group" Nairaland quickly came to my mind!

how comfortable will each of you fellows be to come real? say all what we say per topic But from your real indemnification.

given that people are free to take up all kinds of crazy names and we go saying different things, some mind blowing, others daft, how many of your Nairaland history can you be proud of if your real identity is to be attached to your activities say on Nairaland alone?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Jamb 27th February 2016 / Health Screening By Eternity Medicine Dubai / Life Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.