Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors (50526 Views)

T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup / Globacom To Drop Crisis-ridden Psquare As Ambassadors / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by repogirl(f): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
wacoj:
Since Peter married that Yoruba girl, his mentality and behavior has drastically changed to the detriment of his family and P'square.
The truth be told..
in that case Peter is a Zombie who cannot think for himself and allows himself to be remote controlled by his Yoruba wife, abi?
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Make una tell us the truth,we know why they were dropped!
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by fortunechy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
lie lie mohammed said dt "pple shld blame jonathan for dia recent issues.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by nedu2000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You can't rob Peter to pay Paul grin
nice pun grin
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by PaschalWooden(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
nedu2000:
Why terminate Peter/paul's contract for a crime committed by Peter?...GLO no sabi say dem don break?

na you break em?
Mr. breaker.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by bluecircle470: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
sheedy407:
I wonder where all these people get their news from.
I work in glo tower and any endorsement and termination is done here and for now,nothing is warranting their file being opened

Is it everything dat goes on in 'Glo towers' dat u knw? Abi na u dey sign artist? Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by DJBIGGY(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i have been waiting for this all along. Not because i am hating on the brothers but sometimes as a person, one needs to weigh the implications of your actions before forming rambo. Glo had warn them before that they would be sacked and sense they received. Very soon now peter would sing a song say 'dem wan run me down... but we will never stop'. Now who stop you embarassed
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by kayo80(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
So peter misbehaved and paul also had to go in for it too? undecided

Well, they are twins...and GLO signed them as one package. There is no P Square with out Peter, just like there is no P Square without Paul.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:
I saw it coming
me too cry
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
See wetin toto they cause, serves them right.

I think the end of p square is near. shocked
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na them sabi... Person get gold cap, he throw way am , one side... Person get head, he no get one single ankara cap to wear..... At least God don try for their lives.. They can do whatever they like afterwards.. Its not a sin for them to loose millions of naira due to ego, selfishness and pride.
Its their call..

Baba God, am here.... I will not dissapoint yur call in my life.. So help me God, amen.

2 Likes

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by babafirst(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
rollUP:

If this is true, know dat Glo made a deal with psquare which consists of Peter and Paul...... so Peter fvck up is transferable to Paul
I agree with you.
'Two little dickie birds,
Sitting on a wall;
One named Peter,
One named Paul.
Fly away Peter!
Fly away Paul!
Come Back Peter!
Come Back Paul!'

2 Likes

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by eddymandy94(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=ultrazone post=43206632]
http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/02/glo-drops-psquare-as-brand-ambassadors/ [/quot peter is always at fault...rude boi!
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by sheyishay: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
See what Peters attitude has caused the duo of P square.that guy walahi need some mending.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by ObaKlaz: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
*In Peter's voice..." Lemme see you all do dat dance, do dat dance, uhhn! "Everybody, get squared!!!"
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by mccoy47(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
katerine7:
see wetin dem don cause
Y r u putting ur number upandan?
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by owumzy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na arrogance and pride cause all this rubbish
They need to understand how wealth torments and misleads
or else..........Hmmmmmm
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Since these guys marry, the centre cannot hold again. Maybe them dey receive advise from their wives grin grin. This is the power of a woman cheesy
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by keypad1: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
sheedy407:
I work in glo tower and any endorsement and termination is done here and for now,nothing is warranting their file being opened
bro help me with a job at that your tower please.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by nedu2000(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
tranxo:
They were signed on as a group - PSquare, not as Peter and Paul
but Peter left p square,p square still exists
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Lincoln275(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
I think dtz beta, cos Glo signed p square not paul and peter
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by DonDiego(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some people no go see this aspect of the report o: "The sources also revealed that truly, the company had defaulted in some of the promises made..."

No be today that wuruwuru Glo don dey default on promises made to their customers and clients. I am a Glo subscriber and if I begin vent my anger on them Peter sef go be like angel. Nansense!!!

2 Likes

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
"I wonder where all these people get their news from.
I work in glo tower and any endorsement and termination is done here and for now,nothing is warranting their file being opened" lolz
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by kceewhyte(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
repogirl:
Hot-headed Peter needs to calm down for himself biko. angry
hey!! Nice dp grin
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
sheedy407:
can we be friends?
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Blackops(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
There issue has led to disgrace of name, now they have been cut off Glo dash money (this ambassadorial thing to me no make sense I sense it as giving these stars free money) now they would not be able to continue there dance show to pick talents off the street. What people don't know is that there actions tend to affect the lives of certain people directly or indirectly.
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by NaLaugh: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
So peter misbehaved and paul also had to go in for it too? undecided

As far as GLO is concerned, there's no Peter or Paul. There is Psquare, and all contracts are signed with Psquare, not individually.
Therefore, any actions coming from the "Psquare camp" they deem unacceptable impacts their relationship with "Psquare."
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by 4C2215131: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
And that's the way the cookie crumbles! (mimicking Jim Carey).

1 Like

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by NaLaugh: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Blackops:
There issue has led to disgrace of name, now they have been cut off Glo dash money (this ambassadorial thing to me no make sense I sense it as giving these stars free money) now they would not be able to continue there dance show to pick talents off the street. What people don't know is that there actions tend to affect the lives of certain people directly or indirectly.

The answer to your question is also in your statement.

The celeb's greater influence on public behavior, perceptions and ultimately "buying activity" is what the brands pay them for in "endorsements."

There's no such thing as free money on this planet. smiley

1 Like

Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by rita25(f): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
peter how market? over sabi don finish u ba? u are the ogbanje in the duo called psquare........stupid dude wey no wan hear...
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by jazzy4naija(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Touchey:

Because Peter and Paul dem be one no be two
Dance with Peter is Peter's project and not Psquare so it is wrong to terminate psquares contract based on Peter's indiscretions
Re: GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors by Mayflowa(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
sheedy407:

That's because, you don't call the shot! You can never know when decisions are made!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Taiye Fajemisin, JJC Skillz First Baby Mama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.