Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) (1688 Views)

How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / New Car Model Found!!! Pictures / When Your Ex-bf Asks What Your New Man Has That He Doesn't Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by iliyande(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
When you just bought car and your girlfriend house doesn't have access road for car, and you need to proof to her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by Eebrahym(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Are you a Learner
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Illetracy
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by adewaletb3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well I think this post is dumb.
Quote me and then I know you are deranged.
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol. This is so funny.
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by hexy40: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
adewaletb3:
Well I think this post is dumb.

Quote me and then I know you are deranged.
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by bikerboy1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
NA only Northern brothers fit perform this kind drama. grin grin
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by Abdool9222(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
cnt stp laughing
Re: When You Want To Show Your Girlfried Your New Car But No Access Road (photo) by iliyande(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abdool9222:
cnt stp laughing

cheesy cheesy where is lalasticlala grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Comedy Video: When You Do Dab Dance Throw Away Army Litre Of Fuel / OMG! Lady Calls 'aboki Shoemaker' To Make Her Shoe In Lagos, Then This Happpens / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.