Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Love For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love For All (394 Views)

God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / Prophet Shepard Bushiri Reveals Source Of His Billions, Love For Nigerian Egusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love For All by PatientVulture: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
"And worship Allah and associate naught with him, and show kindness to parent, and to kindred , and orphans and the needy and to neighbors , strangers and the companions by your side and the wayfarer and those whom your right hand possess.... "
(Holy Quran ch:4v.37)

"....Love your enemies ,bless them that curse you ,do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despite-fully use you , and prosecute you "
( Mathew 5:44)

"You need to show compassion to all living beings .Compassion is the root of all religious faiths"
(Hindu , Basavanna , Vacana 247)

"He who can find no room for others lacks fellow feeling and to him who lacks feeling, all men are strangers."
(Tao,Chang Tzu 23)

"Choose for others what you like for yourself then you will become a (true) believer ,Treat your neighbor in the best of manners then you will be worthy of being a believer"
(Holy Prophet (SAW)).

I guess all believers belong to one these faiths ....Love for all ..Hatred for none

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fool To Think I Know Where And How God Will Help Me / Christianity Is In The Heart / For Those Looking For Guidance On How To Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.