Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Are Your Top Five Ways Of Making Money Online In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Top Five Ways Of Making Money Online In Nigeria? (294 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / Five Ways Nigeria’s Currency Flotation Will Affect Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top Five Ways Of Making Money Online In Nigeria? by FreeBoss: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders and practicing Nigerian internet entrepreneurs
reading this text, please I want to hear/read from you the top 5
ways you are personally using to make money online in Nigeria in
order of preference.

Personally, here are my preferred models of making money online in Nigeria.
1. Affiliate marketing business. (Mainly Clickbank and Amazon affiliate products promotion.)
2. Domain and website flipping business
3. Writing and selling ebooks online
4. SEO article writing services i.e. freelance writing
5. Reseller web hosting business

Please don’t include blogging, email marketing, forum and membership
sites management because I think these platforms are pure digital media
through which you are able to implement the monetization methods I
want us to discuss here.

Your money making systems should be based on your personal experience
in Nigeria and not what you read in ebooks without actually implementing
the business ideas yourself.

I think everyone will benefit. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Business / Any Actors And Actresses Based In London? / What’s Happening With #startbuildprofit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.