Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) (22551 Views)

Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Pics) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Generalkorex:
Lesser Hajj ke when we ar nt in the month of ramadhan.
who says its only in Ramadan that umrah is done
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by ElPere(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=DankemzI post=43214296]This last pic got me laughing...
Buhari
Is he thinking or meditating

Buhari go be like Allah may you grant me the ability to make $1=#1 as i promised Nigerians[/

If na so, I hope his prayers are answered.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Lazarus11: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls, what would you make out of this?

I had a vision where president Buhari is reading bible in a political conference and are falling under the power of the Holy Ghost .
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Lazarus11: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls, what would you make out of this?

I had a vision where president Buhari is reading bible in a political conference and people are falling under the power of the Holy Ghost .
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Generalkorex:
Lesser Hajj ke when we ar nt in the month of ramadhan.
and who said its only performd during ramadan?
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nigeria is already doomed under the leadership of the worst president since mankind mumuhamado mumuharii
the bastard kunu sipping monkey

The bastard son of a b*tch clueless he goat aka GEJ was in office for 6 years, wat did he achieved? Thunder fire GEJ

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by caphone: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
This clearly shows yu lack manners and yo anus is yo cerebrum. Dude atleast he's the presindent what are you? I strongly believe you're litrate buh this trash yu spew is unspeakable to a person who went to skool. By the way when was the time yu prayed for yo dear country nigeria abi yu no dey go church? Look at him as old as he is he still prayin for his country while yu sit yo blaq ass there and call him dullard lol! Poverty won't let you thhink straight "MOfo Sapien" look down abeg....

Gerrarahere!!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by dFroshie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
mohince:
I feel so honored to be the first comment... And at the same time my post hit the front page. i want to use dis medium to advise the infectual buffoons but will start by thankn lalasticlala for moving this thread to front page. The wailing wailers wont like this, they failed to understand that Buhari is the President of our beloved country and they cannot do anything about it!!! They failed to understand that all this mess we are going through is d hand work of the PDP........ Buhari is at our Rescue but we should be patience cos at long last we gonna enjoy the dividend of democracy! Even if he dint deliver thats wat Allah has written and we cannot temper. Allah ka taimake mu da karfin ikon ka, kasa mufi karfin zuciyan mu da isanka... Proudly hausa fulani guy! I dedicate this ftc to all #team Business administration course at gombe state university. Am my lovely bae maryam Zubair I love u. Muuuah

chai an aboki will always bhave like one
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
a typical dullard gworo chewing bastard incompetent fool thinking kneeling down like a Hopeless vagabond can solve the dwindling economy.

the worst president since mankind should introduce a favorable economic policy instead of sipping fura d'nunu in the the presidential jet like a useless nonentity he is.

useless scallywag bastard burukutu sipping gorilla worst president ever running an incompetent, docile and dumb administration.

Buhari is an economic bokoharam - prince omenkata

spits on his useless face
useless president

I swear the way the Republicans hate Obama is the same way these wailers hate Buhari. I had a coworker one time even say he hopes Obama gets caught in a forecasted volcanic eruption on one of the trips he took. This Bros right here just used part of his precious time on earth to insult another man.
Anyway Nigeria will be great whether you like it or not.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
a typical dullard gworo chewing bastard incompetent fool thinking kneeling down like a Hopeless vagabond can solve the dwindling economy.

the worst president since mankind should introduce a favorable economic policy instead of sipping fura d'nunu in the the presidential jet like a useless nonentity he is.

useless scallywag bastard burukutu sipping gorilla worst president ever running an incompetent, docile and dumb administration.

useless president

That was funny, is this how far we've made u go? I'm a proud buharist, from your comment I can feel your pain. But it's unfortunate you can only wail.
I'm very sorry about your present condition. lol.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by myrao(f): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Omenkata:

useless president
so you will just cool down and be insulting somebody's father abi
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by preselect(m): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2016
and the tourist goes off again. . . Nigerian economy is sinking and this fool. . this pres1diot . . . this goat-head . . . this sick, senile, demented, brainless, mean spirited cattle rearer with hands stained with blood of the innocent is busy junketing all over the world.
chibok girls are yet to be found
naira is under the sunken titanic
boko haram is spitting fire
budget they cant even pass
hospitals are still a mess
road accidents everyday on the rickety roads in the land
schools look like junkyards
country is not safe.
. . . and yet. . . Mr Terrorhammadu Buhari is busy flying about like the loafer that he is. i hope he doesnt make a statement in that trip, bc everytime he opens his herpertic mouth to talk, he spews out garbage, embarrases himself and the country and get his aides, thos rabid online warrior of his. . . . on a reckless damage control

[size=16pt]go find the chibok girls . . . .EWU!![/size]

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by shegzyt(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2016
[color=][/color][/color]
jaso1 post=432122 Point of correction, the president cannot use more than two terms except the constitution of nigeria had been changed. Cheers!
One need not to be told that you are oyin-igbo. Removal of Jonathan and an end to your laughable biafra are the reason you are gradually becoming e-mad.
PMB will be there for good 3 terms and nobody can stop him. B4 Sept this year you will know why you're in this life and forget trauma condition you currently found yourself as a result of PDP misgoverned.
[/quote:

[color=][quote author=jaso1 post=432122 Point of correction, the president cannot use more than two terms except the constitution of nigeria had been changed. Cheers!
One need not to be told that you are oyin-igbo. Removal of Jonathan and an end to your laughable biafra are the reason you are gradually becoming e-mad.
PMB will be there for good 3 terms and nobody can stop him. B4 Sept this year you will know why you're in this life and forget trauma condition you currently found yourself as a result of PDP misgoverned.
[quote author=jaso1 post=432122 Point of correction, the president cannot use more than two terms except the constitution of nigeria had been changed. Cheers!
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
anataala:
Lasser hajj can be done each month including Ramadan but the best month is Ramadan. Thank u
ElCapone:
and who said its only performd during ramadan?
anataala:
Lasser hajj can be done each month including Ramadan but the best month is Ramadan. Thank u
me no knw b4 o
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Continued God's guidance and mercy for all.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
mohince:
I feel so honored to be the first comment... And at the same time my post hit the front page. i want to use dis medium to advise the infectual buffoons but will start by thankn lalasticlala for moving this thread to front page. The wailing wailers wont like this, they failed to understand that Buhari is the President of our beloved country and they cannot do anything about it!!! They failed to understand that all this mess we are going through is d hand work of the PDP........ Buhari is at our Rescue but we should be patience cos at long last we gonna enjoy the dividend of democracy! Even if he dint deliver thats wat Allah has written and we cannot temper. Allah ka taimake mu da karfin ikon ka, kasa mufi karfin zuciyan mu da isanka... Proudly hausa fulani guy! I dedicate this ftc to all #team Business administration course at gombe state university. Am my lovely bae maryam Zubair I love u. Muuuah

u cant be hausa- fulani... U are either hausa or fulani. Kapish
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah For Lesser Hajj (Photos) by emmasege: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
doctokwus:
Why was aregbesola taken on that trip.
How can such an incompetent,wicked man's prayers be answered by any god.
That's to tell you how clueless, heartless and wicked PMB is. Show me your friends, and I will tell you whom you are. Two cannot walk together except they agree. The useless dul.lar.din.ho would not even ask his friend how he spent the bailout funds and why the health sector in his state is in a state of comatose, due to doctors' strike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Testifies In Church For God's Protection And Victory At The Polls / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.