Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja (1469 Views)

4br Tastefully Finished Semi Detach With Maid Room. Bourdillon Court. / 2 Bedroom Newly Built Very Spacious Flats / 3 Bedroom Flats Available For Sale In Gwarinpa ,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
A 5 bedroom newly built and exquisitely finished semi-detached duplex with all rooms en suite, 2 sitting rooms, POP finishing, beautiful tiling and all imported plumbing fittings with 2 rooms BQ and large parking space. Located in 3rd avenue, Gwarinpa.

Price: #150M

Contact me for inspection
0 8 0 3 6 9 1 3 2 7 3

Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
More

Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
more

Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still Available
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by 2ruink(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
maga must pay .....hehehe
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2016
2ruink:
maga must pay .....hehehe

What do you mean by that? Sorry, the house is not for people in your category. For your info the house is not available now. Thanks
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by 2ruink(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
freddaboh:

What do you mean by that? Sorry, the house is not for people in your category. For your info the house is not available now. Thanks

u are very stuuupid to say that trash. A common thief like u
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2016
2ruink:

u are very stuuupid to say that trash. A common thief like u

Well, I don't think I have time for you. I just wish you can see me in real life and say the rubbish you just wrote above. Just because Nairaland is what it is, that is not enough reason to insult people way above you. When you grow up then and then we can talk.
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by 2ruink(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
freddaboh:

Well, I don't think I have time for you. I just wish you can see me in real life and say the rubbish you just wrote above. Just because Nairaland is what it is, that is not enough reason to insult people way above you. When you grow up then and then we can talk.

u are simply a classless illiterate. ur English says it all. this is the last time I will ever respond to u.
Re: 5 Bedroom Newly Built And Finished Semi-detached Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja by freddaboh(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
2ruink:

u are simply a classless illiterate. ur English says it all. this is the last time I will ever respond to u.

Confirmed olodo and psycho........

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Free Trade Zone Land Of Greenpasture Pride Of Africa / A Room And Parlour And A Self Con For Rent Around Costain. / Efficient Use Of Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.