Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mourinho: “I Miss Football;” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: “I Miss Football;” (421 Views)

I Really Deserve An Award For The Best-behaved Manager - Jose Mourinho I Really / Mourinho: ‘I Let The Horses Run Freely’ / Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho: I Do Give Kids A Chance, Just Look At Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: “I Miss Football;” by soccerecho(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jose Mourinho misses management.
According to numerous reports over many weeks since he was fired as Chelsea’s manager back in December 2015, Manchester United seem to be the overwhelming favorites to hand the legendary coach a return to the Premier League.
Mourinho, 53, was speaking in Singapore on Wednesday and revealed that the speculation about his future is even confusing him but as of right now, he’s happy he doesn’t have a job.
“I read so many different things,” Mourinho laughed. “One day it says yes, another day it says no. One other day is says I go to China, another day it says I go to Italy. I go to Milan and people say I am going to Inter. I’m here and probably you say I go to Singapore national team. Every day new things are coming. The reality is I have no job and at this moment I am happy not to have a job.”
READ MORE>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2016/02/mourinho-i-miss-football.html

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Resigns As Nigeria's Coach / Predict And Win,premier League,la Liga Bundesliga / Mar 18 Valuable Soccer Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.