Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! (901 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
This is a real life story.

The brother of a Pastor raped a girl at a different church. and the Pastor's response to the girl's family is this: because your daughter sent text messages to my brother then I wouldn't call my brother's act rape. She must have wanted it, as she expressed in her messages!

Exact words of the pastor "Your text messages to him leave very little to be desired. I will have to find it hard to believe your rape allegations."

Quite sad! sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by sosisi(f): 4:36am On Jul 12, 2009
posakosa:

This is a real life story.

The brother of a Pastor raped a girl at a different church. and the Pastor's response to the girl's family is this: because your daughter sent text messages to my brother then I wouldn't call my brother's act rape. She must have wanted it, as she expressed in her messages!

Exact words of the pastor "Your text messages to him leave very little to be desired. I will have to find it hard to believe your rape allegations."

Quite sad! sad

And the said rape took place at Aswani market
line 4 shed no 5
okirika lane

and the exact words of the rapist were
"comot make I enter"

quite sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by olabowale(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2009
@$Osisi: Subhannallah. Your medical field in showing up in you this evening. Wow! The religious side have to sit on the side until you com back, first as a feminist defending womanhood. Then religion, again?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
$osisi:

And the said rape took place at Aswani market
line 4 shed no 5
okirika lane

and the exact words of the rapist were
"comot make I enter"

quite sad

Meaning ?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by MUZBO(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2009
Maybe because this thread is so shallow as per info but I don't see why it should be called rape if as the thread suggests: the girl wanted it. Maybe the contents of the text messages should be revealed first before I say more.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
Text messages or not, RAPE IS A SIN AND A CRIME.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by fyneguy: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2009
Rape is a sin, so is fornication.

However, where is the proof that she was raped?

What if the sms shows that the girl asked for it?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2009
How can a girl asked to be raped.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
Rape is a sin and a crime. Fornication is a CHOICE.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by fyneguy: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
Pokosa,

and one's choice can't be sinful?

And you think rape is not a choice? Hello! the rapist chose to rape
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2009
Look up the meaning of rape and then respond.

Rape is not fornication.

If a man rapes a woman (or vice versa), its a crime.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by manmustwac(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
The pastor must defend his brother weda he right or wrong.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
manmustwac:

The pastor must defend his brother weda he right or wrong.

absolutely!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2009
Thank you have to question that pastor's morality.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by timmy7(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2009
The info u supplied is shallow but it's like u need support on this,ok the pastor is bad 4 justifying his brother's action angry happy now grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by MUZBO(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2009
Mr poster, what if the message from the girl read: 'I can't wait to be in your arms and have you kiss me all over'. . . then Mr. Pastor's bro thought whao here's my chance and of course she started saying NO and of course he thought she meant YES so all culminated to this. Reveal what the text said and then we'd conclude better.
One more thing;I don't give a rats a$s if its a pastor's bro or an Imam's cousin involved, fact is they've fornicated and thats a sin but determining whether it was with consent or not should be devoid of religious influence. . .it should be based on fact!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by MUZBO(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2009
Mr poster, what if the message from the girl read: 'I can't wait to be in your arms and have you kiss me all over'. . . then Mr. Pastor's bro thought whao here's my chance and of course she started saying NO and of course he thought she meant YES so all culminated to this. Reveal what the text said and then we'd conclude better.
One more thing;I don't give a rats a$s if its a pastor's bro or an Imam's cousin involved, fact is they've fornicated and thats a sin but determining whether it was with consent or not should be devoid of religious influence. . .it should be based on fact!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by manmustwac(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
posakosa:

Thank you have to question that pastor's morality.
Pastors don't have morals
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
manmustwac:

Pastors don't have morals

I think you mean to say "My pastor doesnt have morals"

or,

"The pastors I know, dont have morals".
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by manmustwac(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
As far as am concerned all nigerian pastors and most if not all nigerians don't have morals
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
MUZBO:

Well stated. I also think that it is the mere fact, that the pastor does not want to believe that his brother will commit such a horrible crime, even if the facts existed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by sosisi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
posakosa:

Meaning ?

Your thread is useless.
what kind of baseless accusation is this,where's your evidence?
are we in a beer parlour?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
$osisi:

Your thread is useless.
what kind of baseless accusation is this,where's your evidence?
are we in a beer parlour?

Your lack of understanding of the issue doesn't imply its useless. Even if there was evidence, YOU, oshi, cann't do anything. If you have nothing meaningful to add, can't speak or contribute.

There are hospital evaluations/evidence and there is a criminal investigation.

Its quite pathetic that a Pastor's brother will commit such a heinous crime. In fact, he is fasting and praying now that he doesn't go to prison.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Oks Rape Because Of Text Messages! by posakosa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
Its not baseles.s. Should u visit the beer parlour, let me know. wink

(1) (Reply)

Would Rather Stay At Home To Worship The Lord Than Going To Our Modern Churches? / Are You Really A Christian? / Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.