Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar (781 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar by famobaba(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerian billionaire and Capital Oil MD, Ifeanyi Ubah has explained that he will use street-wise knowledge and not academics to achieve his claim to crash the dollar to N200 within one month.

Ubah spoke Wednesday afternoon in a programme monitored by ExpressNG on African Independent Television (AIT). According to him, Nigerians have glorified people in suits for too long and must now turn to ‘street-wise’ businessmen like him.

“Although I said that I won’t reveal how I am going to do it on Sunday but let me tell you something. The little gain that the Naira has made in 24 hours will go up again if adequate structures are not put in place to safeguard it. It is not about academics but market place experience. You need to combine this two forces; academic and market experience to achieve results. Bill gates said it is not about education but being streetwise,” he said.

Continue - http://expressng.com/2016/02/ifeanyi-ubah-ill-use-street-knowledge-not-academics-to-crash-dollar/

Explaining further, he said, “The cardinal points to achieve dollar crash include policy structure, information

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar by wave1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dis man don't wanna rest...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar by solid3(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
The dollar is sey to rise again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar by teeboy4x(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
The street is military is not for Ifeanyi Uba

(1) (Reply)

Drywall Metal Profile By Sinoceiling Manufacturing / Solar Power System Sure Route To Stable Electricity / Idashnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.