Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com (1611 Views)

Protea Hotel / Urgent Vacancies At ICM, ALLEN, V.I AND OTHERS - Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com by Obeenah(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Are you employed but have that burning desire to increase your income?

Are you willing to discover a new age business idea that gets you paid every time you shop?

Do you know you can earn from this supermarket business continously when you shop only once?

Then read below!!!

WHAT IF?

What if there was a supermarket that gives you an opportunity to start earning money immediately you walk out of the door of the supermarket such that any other person that comes to shop there, you are paid from whatever they buy? Will you be willing to learn more about the Supermarket?

This Supermarket does not just give back to you, but literally registers you as a partner and that means you automatically become a business owner. What if we tell you that the more initial package you buy, the more your earning potential?

Note: This Seminar is a Strictly by Invitation event and needs pre-registration with N3,000. However if you send a text indicating interest to 0803-512-5915 you get a free ticket which allows you entry into the program this Saturday

Time: 10:30Am
Venue: protea hotel V.I opp EKO hotel and SUITES LAGOS.

Sunday Seminar Holds @ Renaissance Hotel next to Ikeja Shoprite Alausa Lagos.

Date: Saturday 19th March 2016 and Every Saturday and Sunday till April 16th 2016

Call / Whatstapp or Text 0803-512-5915 to get free invite which gets you entry into this ground breaking and revealing seminar about how you can earn from a supermarket business by just shopping once.

Visit our website: www.bpination.com for further details.

Regards

Re: PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com by Obeenah(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Good Morning guys. Please fir all those who called to reserve their seats for today's seminar.

Please check your text message to confirm I sent you an invite n how to get your free ticket at the entrance.

Thanks.

Ps. If you are yet to reply but want to attend. There are still a couple of tickets available.
Re: PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com by Obeenah(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please Note: Venue has bee moved to Oakwood Hotel Lekki. By Chevron Roundabout. From Saturday 05 March. 10:30am.

Thank you.
Re: PROTEA HOTEL (V.I) SECRET SHOPPING INCOME SEMINAR Check: www.bpination.com by Obeenah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello Guys. Seminar this week will hold at Protea Hotel V.i Saturday 19th March and Renaissance Hotel next to Shoprite alausa ikeja on Sunday 20th March. Please take note and remember to send your text to reserve your seats.

Call or text: 0803-512-5915

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Weekend Jobs In Abuja. / Microcred MFB Test Invite / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For A Graduate Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.