Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only (1149 Views)

Get Mtn 2gb Data For N1000, 300mb For N150 Or 100mb For N100 / Mtn Unlimited Browsing For A Whole Day : Just A Token Needed / MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only by ojsmscom(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
While we’re still flexing theMTN free browsing tricks, they decided to wise up introducing the best internet data packagein Nigeria that you can’t ignore. This plan isn’t capped but unlimited and with just N150, you can browse, stream and download for 24 hrs without limits.I was thinking that theirweekend planwasa top-notched data package, but this package seems to rule them all. For now, I don’t think any internet service provider in Nigeria offers as cheap as this. Anyways, the competition keeps getting tougher as time counts.How to Opt-in for MTN N150 Unlimited Daily Plan?Before you can opt-in for this internet dataplan, you’ve to confirm if you’re eligible forthe package, then activate once your eligibility is confirmed. To confirm if you’reeligible, simply dial*567*59#and it will show if you’re eligible or not. Once you’re eligible, simply reply1to activate the package.
Re: Mtn Unlimited Daily Plan For N150 Only by horllamy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
ojsmscom:
While we’re still flexing theMTN free browsing tricks, they decided to wise up introducing the best internet data packagein Nigeria that you can’t ignore. This plan isn’t capped but unlimited and with just N150, you can browse, stream and download for 24 hrs without limits.I was thinking that theirweekend planwasa top-notched data package, but this package seems to rule them all. For now, I don’t think any internet service provider in Nigeria offers as cheap as this. Anyways, the competition keeps getting tougher as time counts.How to Opt-in for MTN N150 Unlimited Daily Plan?Before you can opt-in for this internet dataplan, you’ve to confirm if you’re eligible forthe package, then activate once your eligibility is confirmed. To confirm if you’reeligible, simply dial*567*59#and it will show if you’re eligible or not. Once you’re eligible, simply reply1to activate the package.

Is't working for pc also

(1) (Reply)

22k for Newly approved Non hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account / In Need Of Hp Elitebook Charger / How To Reset Your Forgotten Windows Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.