Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa (29760 Views)

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Son Butchers Village Head In Cross River, Throws Corpse Into Pit Toilet / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by Macclane(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked some people ba, dia heart strong pass bh
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by kennosklint(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Innalillahi shocked
wat ar u saying nau...
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by rahman3853(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jayuba:
I fear women
don't blame the woman bro, even if she is a witch, no woman can be desperately wicked to tro away a child she bear in her for 9months and in pains labor for hours. Only God knows what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by Henry22(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
is that not a snake am seeing at the background Pls someone help me observe
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by smsshola(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
DankemzI:
God punish that stupid girl that opened her legs & allow that idiot insect his dick without condom to produce what they can'nt afford to abort to discard a human being like this.

The mom should be arrrested for murder.
Papa jailed 28 years

Baby grow up and prove them wrong for loosing hope on you

Bros what of the man?
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by mynd1(f): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
kennosklint:
wat ar u saying nau...
Google is ur friend. undecided
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by kennosklint(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Google is ur friend. undecided
u don't mean it tongue
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by SHOCK7(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
utonwa4u:
Child of Destiny. One day the mother will come begging for forgiveness. May God have mercy on her
Christendom,what has child of destiny has 2 do with anything!
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by watered(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gone are the days when men wholeheartedly say "God Bless The Women"
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by ernesty20(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Innalillahi shocked
mtchww
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by ginggerxy: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Speechless3:
The heart of man is desperately evil. Its thoughts are evil continually, who can know it.
sowi mam its the heart of a woman per say
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Op abeg put caution for your Topic!!!
The baby means to survive!!
Women get mind ooooo!!!

How sure are you that it was a woman that threw the baby there? Where you there?

McMayowa:

His Mother is a bastard plus her boss devil

I suppose you were there taking pictures as she was doing it
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by Wowzer(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
What breed of women do we have ?...From one thread to the other women doing evil . From one barbaric act to the other. Heartless.
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
utonwa4u:
Child of Destiny. One day the mother will come begging for forgiveness. May God have mercy on her

STC, celebrating this with a glass of chilled Zobo. One day I will be FTC
I'm suspecting u thrown that baby in the pit, why will u me asking God for mercy for that wicked bastardized mother? May GOd punish her to death, all her sympathizers shall die in pit hole amen. May God be with innocent baby and heal the skin from acidic shit amen
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
utonwa4u:

STC, celebrating this with a glass of chilled Zobo. One day I will be FTC
I'm suspecting u thrown that baby in the pit, why will u me asking God for mercy for that wicked bastardized mother? May GOd punish her to death, all her sympathizers shall die in pit hole amen. May God be with innocent baby and heal the skin from acidic shit amenn
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by iambabaG: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
ikorodureporta:
*Chillin in d BRT* undecided

e b like sey make i no go down...

As in ehnnn... This heat that can kill someone. Lagos state government's working!!
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by freshvine(f): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
dominique:

How sure are you that it was a woman that threw the baby there? Where you there?

I suppose you were there taking pictures as she was doing it

You probably must have done abortion or kill an infant before to make this comment.

When did men start depositing infants with cord into pit toilet.

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by crackhouse(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Speechless3:
The heart of man is desperately evil. Its thoughts are evil continually, who can know it.
I think it's better to say woman in this case cos this is to show that u girls get heart pass man.
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
freshvine:

You probably must have done abortion or kill an infant before to make this comment.

I tire my sister, maybe rise in doller affected some ppl brain. If u read try some comment on this post, u will wonder if some ppl are human. Maybe BH have infritarated Nl
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by Intendy: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Speechless3:
this one na the heart of WOman
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who will marry this shit now grin
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by JoeCutie(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
You had sex, enjoyed it, carelessly let your guard loose and consequently, got pregnant. You waited to see your monthly visitor, it didn't show up. You knew why. You kept the pregnancy, went through the pains of having to carry that child for nine months. You went through labour, and delivered your beautiful baby safe and sound. What next? This! This? Why? Shame? Penury? Fear? Wickedness? Oh, yeah...wickedness!

"Oya shake it, but don't break it. It took your mama nine months to make it". Is this how you repay your own mama for keeping you safe even after you 'tortured' her for nine months?

Forgive us, Lord

2 Likes

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
freshvine:

Just because I did not ignorantly jump to conclusions like you did, that automatically means that I've killed an infant? How do they even relate? I don't usually argue with shallow people but I will make you an exception. FYI I have witnessed a case where a man drowned his twin babies in a laterine just because he doesn't want to carry the responsibility. This happened bwck in 2008 while I was serving in Benue. A more recent case was posted here about how a man strangled his 7 day old baby for same Reason. Now If these culprits hadn't been caught, you ignorant lots will be jumping to conclusions and accusing the mother. You're so point accusing fingers without a shread of evidence, just like the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by saintkel(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dear Lord please forgive me for dis: Thunder fire the woman or man who did these, what is wrong with people? Have we sold our conscience for mere naira n kobo? And 2mo if dis Child becomes d President, d ewu called his mum and dad will come asking for forgiveness? Jesus!!! I can't do dis, no I can't.... Crys and walks out"

2 Likes

Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by ChappyChase: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
dominique:

its obvious you've got a very low Iq!!
Man dey born pikin for your village?
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by freshvine(f): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
dominique:

Just because I did not ignorantly jump to conclusions like you did, that automatically means that I've killed an infant? How do they even relate? I don't usually argue with shallow people but I will make you an exception. FYI I have witnessed a case where a man drowned his twin babies in a laterine just because he doesn't want to carry the responsibility. This happened bwck in 2008 while I was serving in Benue. A more recent case was posted here about how a man strangled his 7 day old baby for same Reason. Now If these culprits hadn't been caught, you ignorant lots will be jumping to conclusions and accusing the mother. You're so point accusing fingers without a shread of evidence, just like the Nigerian police.

Typing rubbish to justify your insensitivity is utterly condescending!

You saw this 'infant' with umbilical cord. The mother is a suspect.
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
kekakuz:

That's OK. I can help you imagine it
The baby opens it's mouth to cry "nweeee nweeeeee." I the process, a little shiit enters the mouth missed with fresh maggot swimming in a mashed pool of urine and decomposing used menstrual pad.

OK wait this is really disgusting

You no serious
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by juman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destroyed country.
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by ayatt(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
oboiii
Re: Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa by SolexxBarry(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
While so many are praying to have one,others are dumping theirs,irony if life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode / Police Arrest Anambra Police Officer, CSP Chukwuemeka Patrick Agbazue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.