Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card (655 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Aces All His WAEC Papers, Scores 332 In JAMB (Photo) / Results Are Being Released In Batches - Says JAMB (photo) / A Student Got 399 In Jamb (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card by Tgold1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have been trying to reprint my brother's print out slip for the fast approaching jamb exam, since yesterday all to no avail, the error message I have been receiving from the web page is *Parameter Not Available*

pls, who else has been facing this same problem?

pls i need you guys to suggest solutions to me.... pls help a brother.

lalastic lala pls help push to frontpage o

1 Like

Re: Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card by bennaz(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2016
the traffic on the site is always much at day, so pls try doing it late when the traffic is less, like from 12am to 5am.. and also use browsers like Chrome or Firefox as it supports d file format(slip). make sure you also have a PDF file opener(QuickOffice, adobeReader) on ur phone to view it after downloading d file.
this is d portal for it> http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme4/

1 Like

Re: Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card by bennaz(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2016
you can also drop his jamb reg. number, and I will do it and screenshot it to yu..
drop ur contact also, either mail or whatsapp number.
I have done it for lots of people.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Having Problem Re-printing The Jamb Photo Card by Tgold1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks Man... Just seeing this now..... So Sorry.

I am not that bad and ungrateful...... It just That am seeing this now and I have to do the rightful

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! / MARCH 2ND Jamb Exam / NUC Discredits The Report That Medical Students Are To Spend 11 Years In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.